Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kevin Purfield

16 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Three Downline Growth Factors
11/4/2006 12:11:23 PM

By breaking down your prospects into three categories you're able to create a campain that you can target directly to these three "people groups".

The first prospect category is somebody who has never been in network marketing before. And there is a story and a reason why. Why have you never been in before and why are you looking now? It's almost an interview process to where you want to find out who you're talking to. There is a story there and you want to find out what that story is. That will help lead you into whether you're going to focus on the product or the system or your system or just all three.

The second category is somebody who was in the industry before but they're not currently involved with a program right now. You want to find out what happened what got them in before and what got them out. Although those people are sold on the concept of network marketing sometimes they are more difficult because because they may have a tainted or twisted view about the industry because of a bad experiences with previous companies.  Find out what their main concern is. Some people may have been with 5 or 6 different companies that all went out of busienss and they lost their monthly check and they are now looking for company stability. Find out what category they are in and guide them down the path to join with your business.

The third and last category is if you talking to somebody who is already in a program. Well, if they are already in a program you want to find out what's going on with it? What is happening, is it working for you, what's not working?What got you in that program; was it the pay plan, product, or system. What's working for you, what isn't, and maybe the system and the program you have can be a solution to that. The good thing about those type of opportunites is that usually the person is already sold on the concept of network marketing. They have a challege or a problem, which means they need to make an extra $500,000 per month but it's not happening for them. So it's easy to get them in your deal and possibly move over their downline, upline or crossline.

The challenge with the third category is if I can steal them away from another company, somebody can steal them away from me six months or a year later. But it is a good way to boost your income. If you have seen claims from people saying they built a downline of 5,000 people in 30 days, it's usually because they moved a group over from another company. It is difficult to start from scratch and get that many people in unless you talk to leadership that brings over their people to your business.

And so those are the three categories. 1. They've never been in before. 2. They been in before, but they are not now. 3. And they are currently in a program right now. By knowing the three types of prospects that you run into, you're able to create a marketing campaign and target towards those needs, that makes your job a little bit easier.

FREE website and FREE product for every new 10 members you sign up

I have over 500 people in my downline without making a single phone call or going to a friend or relative.

Our patent pending state of the art product combines the ingredients from Goji,Acai,Mangosteen, Pomegranate, Elderberry,and Raspberry. Our fruit juice based drink will make all other fruit drinks obsolete.

There is still room on the ground floor. Enroll today FREE and get your own FREE personalized website.

The first commission checks will be paid out on Jan 2,2007.

Call for Free Business Overview

Call  641-985-5999  punch in code    18457#

Click down below to enroll

http://www.wealthsystemonline.com

Best to your success, Kevin Purfield, Expert & Consultant Internet Marketing,http://www.wealthsystemonline.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!