Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: You Might Get Upset Because This Might Hit Home.
11/4/2006 8:43:21 AM
Kenneth, good points my friend... HOWEVER.. if you align with a business or service where people simply Switch Stores for something they already buy monthly (they WILL switch if you show them a better quality for a better price), you won't face any of these issues... UNFORTUNATLY, it took me and Tim NINE YEARS to learn that!! Have a great weekend!! Linda/CMAS, BS, RN http://www.ChangeStores.INFO "With Our Heads Held High" AOL and Yahoo IM - TxBizNurse 1-800-256-0004 Toll Free Home Office I will work and live for a few years like others are UNWILLING to, so I can LIVE for the rest of my life like others are UNABLE to...
+0
11/4/2006 8:47:00 AM

This is a very good article. 

One thing I would like to ad is that there has to be an adequate amount of time considered for your business to grow.  Most people believe they start a business in a week and the money will start flowing in.  It really doesn't work like that.  Internet businesses can take just as much time as a brick and mortar to become successful. 

+0
11/4/2006 9:03:07 AM
EXCELLENT POINT jzure... I tell our organization it took me FOUR YEARS of college to get my Registered Nurse degree and thus license. There were NO SHORTCUTS. If people align with the right company and invest the same 2-4 years.... well Tim and I are living proof of the results!! Have a GREAT Weekend!! Linda/CMAS, BS, RN
+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/4/2006 9:58:40 PM

THIS SHOULD BE READ BY ALL WANT TO BE'S AND NEWBE'S ALIKE. GOOD SOUND ADVICE.--DON

+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/5/2006 2:11:11 AM

Hello Kenneth,

true very true however to be successful by luck,traffic,along with large amounts of advertising is only as good as it's advertiser which case is "your Product" no amounts of advertising can fullfill from a bad product so this must be paramount as first base with me anyway. Thanks for sharing this as it's good information just the same.

respectfully

jeffrey OBrien

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!