Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Adland's Weekly Awards - what a GREAT community!
11/3/2006 2:54:02 PM
Hi folks, What a great community we are a part of! I was just reminded of this again, when I went to visit the 10th Edition of the Weekly Awards. Folks, this is the TENTH edition already!! Each week, these awards go to eight people. That means that in just 10 weeks, 80 awards have been given out! These awards are given out to shining stars in our community who have earned the love, respect and appreciation of the Adlandpro family. Imagine! Eighty already!! The big point that is not to be missed here is that there are so many great people in our community. The Weekly Awards are one of a number of peer-supported awards and member highlight forums, all of which are run every week, with new awards and new stars each and every week. This is VERY positive and encouraging news for all of us! It means that we are part of a really strong, vibrant, close-knit and supportive community that we can all be proud of and proud to continue being a part of. Here is a list of some of the community awards and member highlight forums. PM me with any others you think of and I'll add them: 10th Edition of the Weekly Awards Person of the Week Weekly Parade of Stars Business Weekly Highlight Who's the Spotlight Gazette Feature There are many other forums highlighting friends, introducing new members, linking to friend's forums, etc. This is an amazing community with a lot of amazing, wonderful, and loving people. God bless you all!! Dave
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Adland's Weekly Awards - what a GREAT community!
11/5/2006 12:56:54 AM
hello Dave...you are right...what a great place...Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2006 2:00:00 AM

You are so right Dave,

My regret is that just when I want to return the support I'm given I find that there are so many places/forums to visit stars that I can't find time to do it.

SO,

To all those who I haven't congratulated, it's not personal. You are loved anyway

Roger

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2006 3:59:27 PM
Hi Roger,

I can certainly understand!  It's very difficult to visit and post in all the great forums here on Adlandpro.

God bless,

Dav
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!