Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
MIRACLE UPDATE 10/31~LAUNCH DAY!! PLEASE READ.
11/1/2006 9:36:13 AM

This is Our day Team!!! Launch Day! We have all worked so hard for this day. Today, We should all see our totals in our back office. Today, You will have to enter your method of payment in your back office via, Check, Safepay or Solid Trust. Make sure that you update your Profile and add your important information.

After the official announcement of the Launch, We are going to be flooded with new sign ups. Get your advertisments ready. This next week should be quite busy for us.

Here is the latest announcement from OPFM.

Latest Update October 31 2006

Hello Team!!

Yes the compression robots are still working tirelessly tonight to finalize everything, all phases are coming together nicely.

Yes we are still on target for payouts to begin tomorrow manually--So don't worry if you do not see your payroll immediately, this is all dependent upon your standard matrix (miracle) ID# and your payroll processor and this could take a bit of time.

We have all waited for this day...so please allow us and the payment processors the time we need to allocate and distribute funds.

Thomas will do his best to be on the call on Thursday, so please let everyone know. He was sorry he could not get on the call tonight since we are at the pinnacle of completion/launch and pay-outs, however as you all know we are on dead-line and this final phase must be monitored/completed very closely.

Also heads-Up when payroll starts we LAUNCH.......So get all your Marketing strategies in place, If you can not pay it forward use your "They will pay for their own positions page".

We will also be posting University classes and schedules next week so everyone get your calendars ready so you can all be trained. We will also open up this new avenue for recruiting purposes! SO GET READY!

Where else can you join a program for $7.00 Get a complete training resource advertising resource and a team like you have never seen before, Just recruit 2 members and your monthly fee's are covered, Teach them to do the same and once you have recruited 11 you roll up into the Hyper\Speed Matrix and can earn an Awesome income...............

This is it TEAM......YES THIS IS IT!........................
IT'S WHAT WE ALL HAVE Been waiting for!

The successful Launch of OPFM!

For the love of this team
Thomas Thompson CTO
OPFM and The Right Publishing LLC.
-------------------------
Hold on tight everyone. Here we go!!!
If you are not in the miracle yet, I will pay you in here:

http://www.ourpowerforcedmatrix.com/enrollmentspecial.php?uid=61331

Or you can join here also:

http://www3.telus.net/rmc/61331.htm

Peace, Sharon

+0
Re: MIRACLE UPDATE 10/31~LAUNCH DAY!! PLEASE READ.
11/1/2006 9:48:07 AM

hey sharon maybe you can  give this site a boost its new and since im new at it  i want you to be the first to take a look see okay?

http://cash-blaster.com/members/login.cgi?christine121607 this program will help all and build a downline and you can place your own ads as well

christine xander
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/1/2006 9:48:50 AM
Hi Sharon, I think the members will all find the same problem as I have today..getting into the site is near impossible. No doubt the server is OVERLOADED with members trying to view their stats, and to check the status of pay. Hopefully they can find a way to increase the bandwidth or whatever they need to do that will allow the members to sign in. At this point I wouldn't even advise that you attempt to bring up the matrix view..lol But as Sharon said, DO try to set your payment method. You do want to get paid after all! :-) Excitement builds as we prepare to show everyone just how great the Matrix really is!
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Sam
Sam Sugden

209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/1/2006 10:09:21 AM

hi tim

it took me about 20 mins to just get signed in and then another 10-15 mins to get into my back office.

my matrix view is still showing the same as it has for along time.

will this change over the coming hrs

Sammy Your welcome to add me to the following chat programmes,to chat,help each other and be friends. Skype ferndale35 MSN samanddavid@hotmail.co.uk Yahoo sam1gfu@yahoo.co.uk Email sammiraclematrix@gmail.com
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2006 10:29:21 AM

Well Good Luck to All Team Members. I logged in no problem and have updated everything just fine. My Load took about 10 minutes to pop up, but that was the only problem I had!! Im Ready to go. Just waiting on the Announcement. Keep trying my Friends and just be patient.

To Our Success!! Peace, Sharon

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!