Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
I Need Prayers Desperatley...Please Read and Act Accordingly....
10/30/2006 1:07:48 PM
I have a prayer request.  I am in desperate need of members in my business.  I have got to raise up as much money as possible for a move that must take place.  I am about 25 members shy of where I need to be.  Please check out my site www.mybenefitsplus.com/eunice  and if you or anyone that you know of would be interested, please have them call me, as if I enter them, I can get them their member card 2 weeks faster.   If you happen to know of anyone that is in need of this service, please refer them to me, and It will be MOst Appreciative.  It is actually something almost everyone can use.  Medical Benefits with no deductibles, no waiting period, no claim forms to fill out, no age limit, and all conditions are accepted.  Best yet, NO CONTRACTS!  Call me at 904-234-8045 for more  into or to sign up.  Thanks so much and I Bless You All in Jesus Name!!!!  Eunice
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I Need Prayers Desperatley...Please Read and Act Accordingly....
10/31/2006 11:14:37 AM
Dear Eunice,

Pray this prayer and anyone else who needs financial assistance do so as well -

Dear God,

I surrender my financial affairs and concerns about money to your Divine care and love.

I ask that you remove my worries, anxieties, and fears about money, and replace them with faith.

I know and trust that my debts will be paid and money will flow into my life.

I have only to look to nature to see proof of the abundance you provide.

I release all negative thoughts about money, and know that prosperity is my true state.

I commit to being grateful for all that I now have in my life.

I learn to manage my finances wisely, seeking help where needed.

And finally, I ask you to help me understand my purpose in life and to act on that purpose with courage and strength. I know that prosperity will come, in part, by doing work I love. Please help me use my skills and knowledge to be of service in the world.

Thank you, God.

Amen

God Bless!
Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
10/31/2006 3:07:58 PM

Prayer is a powerful thing, It works for me and i know it will work for you as well, you will be in my prayers

Aretha

Aretha Zellars
+0
10/31/2006 7:44:16 PM
Hi Eunice,
I will include you in my prayers; that things will work out according to God's plan for  you.   Praying that your hard work will bring you the benefits that you desire and need.

Take care and keep up the good work.  Better days are yet to come.

Saundra
+0
11/1/2006 4:20:03 AM

That is an important and needful prayer to recite and mediate on daily to work effectively.  Yesterday this what I have realized from the HOLY Spirit.  Also mediate on verse EZE 11:5.

May GOD answer your request promptly.

+0