Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: C.W. NEEDS OUR PRAYERS
10/31/2006 6:11:40 AM

Hello Linda,

Thank you for informing us of His Father's surgery.

I said a prayer for both Charles and his Father.

Take care my friend! 

John Sanchez

Taking it to the next level...!

For as Man thinks so is He...! (Paraphrased from Prov. 23:7)

If you believe in yourself then others will believe in you and it’s then when doors will begin to open for you... JRS ©

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/31/2006 12:32:52 PM
Hello Linda,

Thank you for the PM on Yahoo.

I wich Courage to Charles and soon recovery to his Father.
In Mind, Spirit and Prayers with you friends.

Kindly Regards
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
10/31/2006 2:26:28 PM

I guess i can identify with this forum, i myself have had 3 open heart surgeries in my time, first one in the year 1983 then in the year 1992 i had my second and third heart operations.

The two operations i had in the year 1992 were about 14 hours apart it was an operation which i later found out was to check that they didn't leave a synthetic squab inside of me and also t stop the bleeding.

I really believe, at a time like that a person needs all the prayers they can get from friends family etc....thanks Linda for sharing this news with us, and please frogive me for re-posting your special prayer i liked it so much i thought it worth re-posting..

+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/31/2006 11:03:31 PM
hello Linda ...you got it...Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2006 12:33:39 AM

Walking Garbage CanHi Linda,

Tell Charles that his family is in our prayers.  I had Triple Heart By-Pass Surgery in 1994.  When the doctors told me that I needed Triple Heart By-Pass surgery they asked me how I felt about it.  I told them that I was shocked.  I thought I only had one heart.  True story.  It took me about four months to really recover.  If I coughed or sneezed the pain was unbearable.  I went through a period of depression because all of a sudden, all the things that were every day routines became difficult or impossible to accomplish.  I began to feel that this was going to be my routine for the rest of my life.  Shirley was by my side the entire time and would not let me give up.  In time, Charles's father will begin to feel much better.

God Bless You

Mike

http://michaeljcaron.tripod.com

http://lordofthebellyrings.tripod.com

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!