Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Clark

172 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Franklin, Tennessee
10/30/2006 2:12:07 AM
Have you ever been to Franklin, Tennessee? It is very close to Nashville, TN There is lots of history here. We have just been discovering this beautiful area. Check out "The Factory". This used to be a Mattress Factory and now it has been converted to a Shopping Mall. But a very unusual shopping mall. I really love this place. It is so interesting. Lots of antiques and very unique shops. There is a Performing Arts Theatre. There is always something going on here. Flea Markets, Entertainment, Restaurants, and Special Events. Tourists love to visit here. We are manning a Kiosk for some friends: A Healthy Chocolate Booth. This has been a very unique and fun event. Our friends will be out of town for 4 months and we will run the booth for them until they return. So if in the area, stop by and sample some of our delicious chocolate and see the sites of Beautiful Franklin, TN.
+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Franklin, Tennessee
10/30/2006 4:10:17 AM

Sounds like a great place to spend some time.

I like antiques and enjoy seeing them.

There are so many places I would like to visit and peole I would like to meet  in the states that I have known for years through the internet.

Would probably take me a year to do  lol

+0
Kathy Clark

172 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Franklin, Tennessee
10/30/2006 4:27:39 AM
Bill, I agree with you. There is so much to see and not enough time to go everywhere. There is nothing like this place in our home town. We have met so many people from all around the country by working this booth. Everyone wants to stop and check out Healthy Chocolate and as they do, we find out where they are from. One group was guys that were in the Korean War. They had found each other and now every year they meet in Franklin, TN and have a reunion. This was particularly interesting to us as my husband was also in the Korean War. These guys were in the Army and my husband was in the AirForce. But they had much in common and knew about all the places each had been. Thanks for stopping by my forum. Have a Great week.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!