Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
OCTOBER 28TH MIRACLE UPDATE~PLEASE READ.
10/28/2006 3:52:40 PM

Latest Update October 27 2006

Hello Team!

Everything with the program is fine. Many additional teammates will see the compression correctly through the night. Some of it has been data and some the viewer. The database is sound however some of the empty positions have not been removed. We have spent most of our efforts in prep for Nov. 1st and will now work on the viewer.

We are still on schedule and will continue to be. Most everything to be done is visual.

Thank you. Please ask the team to stop worrying. Payroll distribution will begin on the 1st. It will be manual during the first month and we are going to make it happen. We need to get open and start building for the future.

My love for our team.
Thomas

Our Family has lost a member

I just received a very disturbing phone call from Chris Simes, and it is with sadness and regret that I tell you, Dave has passed away today.

She came home from Dialysis and found him on the floor, She called an ambulance and he was rushed to the hospital and pronounced dead on arrival, there will be an autopsy to diagnose what he died from however all our prayers need to go out to Chris in this very sad time for her and for OPFM.

Dave was an asset to the management team and to OPFM he will be greatly missed.

I will also provide you with more information once I have it however needless to say Chris is in a state of shock and great depression. (yes she has family with her now).

Patricia

Our thoughts and Prayers are with Chris in this time of sadness. Peace, Sharon
+0
Bea
Bea Souza

1316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: OCTOBER 28TH MIRACLE UPDATE~PLEASE READ.
10/28/2006 6:04:48 PM

So sad to hear, Sharon.  Please let Chris know I will pray for her and her family.

Enchanted Hollow     Neebie Gifts     YouTubeMailer     Traffic Roundup

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2006 7:37:07 PM
Sharon, Oh so sorry to hear of Chris's lose and OPFMs.... I am sure she is in a state of shock... Linda
+0
Mike Bumbalough

72 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/28/2006 9:37:51 PM

Prayer is powerful so we all urge everyone to use this powerful tool right now. It is more important than anything else we might be wanting to do.

God grant peace to this family.

With the peace that passes understanding, Mike
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2006 9:45:19 PM
Chris you have my prayers in this time of grieving. May our Great God comfort you & your family during this time.

Thanks Sharon for the update However I must say I am not to concerned about it. I am awaiting  patiently & will continue to be patient.
Have a great weekend.
Kathy C
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!