Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Angie Potts

173 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
prayers please
10/28/2006 12:49:01 AM
My friends, I write to you today on behalf of a little girl named Lanabeth Webster. She has been fighting cancer for 7 years now. She has undergone over 120 rounds of chemo, stem-cell and radiation, not to metion some clinical trials. I got the call this afternoon that she was in kidney failure and that it would only be a week or less before she is gone. She only has one kidney left as they took the other to rid her body of the cancer in the beginning. She has been fighting this disease since she was 6 years old. I'm not sure that prayers for her recovery are in order (although we can always hope) but she does need prayers for a life that is pain free and disease free. Please add her to your prayer list and hope for the best, as I will. My sincerest regards, Angie P
Angie P www.dahodreams.fourpointmoms.com www.dahodreams.fourpointwellness.com www.dahodreams.fourpointconsultants.com www.pureworksdistributors.com/angelapotts
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: prayers please
10/28/2006 4:41:28 PM

Prayers  For a Sick Child

To Lanabeth Webster

St. Gerard, who, like the Savior, loved children so tenderly and by your prayers freed many from disease and even death, listen to us who are pleading for our sick child. We thank God for the great gift of our daughter and ask him to restore our child to health if such be his holy will. This favor, we beg of you through your love for all children and mothers. Amen.

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: prayers please
10/28/2006 10:55:33 PM
I am so sorry to hear that Angie I will be praying for her , You & her family as well. It is NEVER to late to pray God can interseed anytime anywhere.
Kathy C
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!