Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
MESSAGE FROM YOU TUBE MANAGMENT~PLEASE READ.
10/27/2006 11:46:46 AM

This message was posted by YouTube.

ATTENTION ALL USERS!

It has come to our attention that some users are not using this submitter properly and they are complaining that they are seeing no traffic to their opportunities. We want everyone to be satisfied with the service so we are going to explain in a bit more detail so that everyone understands exactly what to do. If you do not read this notice and follow these instructions to the letter than your ads will be deleted automatically and will not be submitted, even though the server may indicate that the ads are being sent out.

1) First, enter your email subject line. Keep it short, under 50 characters is recommended, no more is really nessessary as all the subject line is for is to get people to open your email. A boring subject line will result in a lower email open rate. Be creative.

2) Second, replace the URL with your ad tracker URL. If you're not using an ad tracker then you will never know how many people are clicking on your link in your email. You MUST put the URL in this field in the same format as is shown, a properly entered URL begins with http:// and NOT www. - When you use www. your links are usually not clickable in emails. This URL MUST be the same URL that is in the ad body. If the URL does not match the URL in the ad body your ad will be discarded.

3) Third, Enter your ad body, you can advertise ONE URL per ad. The URL that you put into the URL field must be shown in your ad exactly as it is in the URL field. If it is different or if you use additional URLs in your ad it will be discarded. I can not stress this enough. Some of you are entering your email address rather then a URL and your ads are being trashed. Some of you are writing your subject line in the URL field and your ads are being trashed. Some of you are using www. rather than the proper format that is shown and your ads are being trashed. If you refuse to follow the simple instructions that we give then your ads are being trashed. Our security system REQUIRES that you enter a properly formatted URL in the field and the same properly formatted URL in the ad.

4) Forth, Select from the two radio buttons whether your ad body is to be sent as HTML or text. It is recommended that you use text ads as all email protocols can display a text ad properly but NOT all email protocols display HTML ads properly.

5) Fifth, You must read and agree to comply with our six hour minimum ad submission policy and check the box, if you don't agree to comply and you don't check the box then the submit button will not be clickable for you. Those of you that are cheating the system and over submitting are having your ads sent to the trash even though the system is telling you that your ads are going out. It is easy to know what time you can submit and what time you can't - we even put a clock at the top of your screen.

6) Sixth, After agreeing to the submission terms click the submit button and you will be sent to another page where a timer will run for a preset amount of time and your ad will be distributed to the currently subscribed leads. Wait for the timer to expire and click the button in the pop-up. You will then be directed to one of our exit rotators where you will see an opportunity of one of our members or possibly an offer from us. You MUST click that button or your IP# will be sent to the site administrator and you will be blacklisted. Follow the simple instructions and everything will work properly - don't follow them and your ads are filtered to the dev/null (trash) and discarded. Very simple.

Also some of you are requesting support from our staff for questions that are already covered in our FAQ or in the TOS. Please take the time to read the material that we provide for you, people that fail to read the content that we provide are more likely to fail with our system, it is important to us that you are happy with our service, but if don't take the time to read instructions and familiarize yourself with the system then you have no one to blame except yourself.

************************************************************************************

When ever I use the program, I get about 60 popups. Hope this helps everyone. This is a nice tool.

http://snipurl.com/TubeMeNow

+0
Ted
Ted Kusie

552 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: MESSAGE FROM YOU TUBE MANAGMENT~PLEASE READ.
10/27/2006 11:53:09 AM
Thank you for the notice.  It's too bad they don't clarify that at the outset!
God Bless Your Success! Ted Kusie Your Adland Friend Winnipeg, Canada Here is Your Money!
+0
Mike Bumbalough

72 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/27/2006 12:05:48 PM
Muchas Gracias Senora!!!
With the peace that passes understanding, Mike
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/27/2006 12:30:38 PM
Thanks Sharon one day I will join this one too but i am so busy right now. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   (LOL))
I have saved this post.
Have a great day
Kathy C
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/27/2006 2:46:05 PM

It is a shame that they did not clarify this at the very beginning. They had a lot of complaints. But then again, I agree with the administration that "some users are not experienced enough" to understand the programming.

The bottom line is,, Is if do not reboot and then unblock your popups, it will not work. The way that you know it is working,,,, When you get lots of popups!!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!