Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mark Bradshaw

10 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Web Hosting
10/26/2006 10:55:42 AM
If you are going to succeed online you really need your own website or webpage.  Stop spendinf all your time advertising Affilliate URL's all you are really doing is promoting the main companies domain and that is guarantee that you will get listed anywhere in the Search Engines. 

But, create your own website, you can have everything you want to promote in one place and give it your own twist.  For instance in another post I suggested TrafficWave as a good opportunity to be involved with because I have my own hosting account I was able to create some web pages that I can use to promote it for instance TrafficWaveMatrixBuster.com .  I have also created some fun splash pages for promotion purposes with a holiday theme Work at Home and Monster Profits .  I use all these pages to help me and my downline to find new members.

As you can see, whilst these pages my not be all singing, all dancing they are different and should hopefully attract some attention.

Get yourself a hosting account!!!

I have two suggestions and they both provide an opportunity to build a residual income.

GDI - Click here for more Information.

Kiosk - Click here for more information.

I am still a newbie by comparison to many people here, but believe I am learning fast!  If you need any help please feel free to conact me and I will gladly share my limited knowledge or try to direct you to an answer.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Warmest Regards

Marky B

+0
Mark Bradshaw

10 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Web Hosting
10/26/2006 10:59:58 AM
D'oh I made an error in the above post!!!

If you are going to succeed online you really need your own website or webpage.  Stop spendinf all your time advertising Affilliate URL's all you are really doing is promoting the main companies domain and that is guarantee that you will get listed anywhere in the Search Engines.

Should have read:

If you are going to succeed online you really need your own website or webpage.  Stop spending all your time advertising Affilliate URL's all you are really doing is promoting the main companies domain and that is NO guarantee that you will get listed anywhere in the Search Engines.

I can't see a way to edit posts? 
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Web Hosting
10/26/2006 12:50:20 PM

Hey Mark,

That is one drawback here in Adlandpro - lol - and could have saved many a person here some embarassment.

If you want to redo the whole thing and repost it I can delete the old one.
T

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!