Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: GOD IS NOT FAR AWAY !!!!!
2/6/2007 10:32:14 AM
Thank you Thomas, for these thought provoking truths. I agree with you when you say that we tend to forget our blessings for the day and center all our attention on the negetive. I for one have made it habitual not to let satan steal my joy...come what may. I have managed to stay happy and praising the good Lord most of the time !!! blessings to you always Pauline R
+0
2/6/2007 10:42:53 AM

Hello My Sweet Friend!  :-)

Thank you for blessing us with this.

This is a good way to start the morning.  :-)

Have a great day!  ;-)

John Sanchez

From the abundance in your mind come the manifestations in your life... JRS ©

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

John 13:34 (Whole Chapter)
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

John 13:35 (Whole Chapter)
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2007 10:57:46 AM
Thank YOU for showing up here Mr. Ambassador !!! its always lovely to see you here ! do come back here and share with us what God has been showing you...you are on very special person in his sight !!! Have a very blessed day yourself...and yes pleeeeez stay coooooooooooooooooool !! :-) much luv Pauline R
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2007 11:17:32 AM

That was beautiful Pauline. From the heart shall I shine through to you!!

Peace, Sharon

+0
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/6/2007 11:19:27 AM

My Dear Friend Pauline,

Thank you for this inspirational post. Yes, God is always close to us, we just should remember and see that.

A very simple example. My husband told me once: "Why when I have you with me, it's not a problem to find a place for parking, and when I am by myself, it's always hard?" I smiled at him and answered that I always say a prayer before we live our house and ask God to help.

If God is faithful in such small things, He always helps us when we experience hard times. We just should keep our heart and sould open to feel and see this.

Thomas, thank you for your post. It's easier to stay positive when you rely on our Lord knowing that he knows all our needs and is helping us. He always is doing His job for us. It's so good to know!

Dear Pauline, you radiate a wonderful energy of joy which comes from your strong faith and makes this community a better and lighter place. Thank you!

Natalya
www.newwealtways.net/covina

NEWAYS HEALTHY HOMES: http://www.ineways.com/covina
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!