Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

134 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
What resources do you consider to be most important to online marketing?
10/22/2006 11:47:05 PM
I always come back to ADlandpro for friendships, because it's real .... Now that I've been at Adlandpro for very nearly a year... I have to wonder what resource is most important to me? I started this forum to post articles and info I came across that was of help to me as I zoomed about trying to do all there is to do online... and invariably I would not get back to this forum and it would become !! INACTIVE !! What I have learned most about all I've done online is :::: I always come back to ADlandpro What do you find to be the best resource for you? Beth
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What resources do you consider to be most important to online marketing?
10/24/2006 5:01:03 AM
hello Beth...there are many things to do on the internet...and one can get buried in things to do...one must pick and choose what is right...what is right is to advertise and gain opt in list to mail without spamming..have products that really work....and not get caught  up in hype...I have programs that have a track record and I make money with them..Adlandpro gives one a chance to study and check out different businesses...Larry 
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!