Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Tummy Troubles
10/20/2006 11:06:16 PM

I Swear This Is Not An Ad!

Have you been on a diet for weeks and have not lost what you expected? Sluggish, and cannot sleep through the night? Feel bloated, gas and very irregular, then please read this and you will be astonished. I have taken out all ads as I am not promoting a product but trying to make you aware of a serious problem! May you always be healthy – Peace!

Change Your Life For The Better

Why it is crucial to cleanse and detoxify your body regularly
How to properly cleanse your colon and detoxify your organs
What benefits you will experience and how your life will change for the better.

What you're about to find out is absolutely amazing, and the information offered on this site may be the answer to your prayers, as so many here will testify.

What You Must Know About Body Pollution

We are all exposed to thousands of toxins and chemicals on a daily basis at work, in the home, through the air we breathe, our food and water supply, and through the use of pharmaceutical drugs. In addition, we are eating more sugar and processed foods than ever before in human history and regularly abuse our bodies with various stimulants and sedatives.

If you never wondered or cared much about the pollution around us, it's time to change your views and start paying attention to this problem. For decades, scientists have been studying the pollutants in our air, water, food, and soil. U.S. industries manufacture over 6 trillion pounds of 9,000 different chemicals a year. They dump billions of pounds of industrial chemicals into our air and water year after year. So now scientists have started to examine pollution levels in humans and their findings are deeply disturbing. Research clearly proves that our bodies are not capable of eliminating all the different toxins and chemicals we inhale and ingest every day. They simply accumulate in our cells (especially fat cells), tissues, blood, organs (such as the colon, liver and brain) and remain stored for an indefinite length of time causing all kinds of health problems. I can't show you a picture of what this pollution build-up looks like in the brain or the liver, but I can show you what it looks like in the colon. In fact, we've built an entire picture gallery of these photos.

What You Must Know About Parasites

All the toxins and 'dead' processed foods lead to poor digestion causing a toxic build-up in the body, including the colon. This toxic waste material in the colon then frequently turns into - in the words of National Geographic - "a sinister world of monstrous creatures that feed on living flesh: parasites".

Discover magazine published a feature article in its August 2000 issue:

"Every living thing has at least one parasite that lives inside or on it, and many, including humans, have far more. ...Scientists...are only just beginning to discover exactly how powerful these hidden inhabitants can be, but their research is pointing to a remarkable possibility: Parasites may rule the world. The notion that tiny creatures we've largely taken for granted are such a dominant force is immensely disturbing. ...We are collections of cells that work together, kept harmonized by chemical signals. If an organism can control those signals - an organism like a parasite - then it can control us. And therein lies the peculiar and precise horror of parasites."

The combination of environmental toxins, an unhealthy diet and parasites poses a grave danger to humans. "In fact, parasites have killed more humans than all the wars in history", reported National Geographic in its award-winning documentary, The Body Snatchers. If you don't believe parasites can exist in people in America, then just read the thousands of true personal stories on this site. You will soon realize that this is a much bigger problem than you ever thought possible. (Here you'll find detailed information and pictures about human parasites.)

When Do You Need Internal Cleansing?

If this is the first time you've been exposed to this life-changing information, you've probably never considered this simple question: Are you clean inside? Of course you take care of the outside: You shower, brush your teeth and wash your hair on a regular basis, but do you clean yourself inside? In this modern, toxic world it's becoming a simple fact of life that our colon (the ‘sewer system' of the body), liver and other organs also require regular cleaning. Just like a car requires an oil change periodically.

How do you know when it's time to free your body of accumulated toxins, parasites and other waste materials? If you experience one or more of the following, then it's time to detoxify:

Frequent fatigue and low energy
Flatulence, gas & bloating
Excess weight
Food allergies
Impaired digestion
Irritability, mood swings
Bad breath & foul-smelling stools
Parasites in stool
Frequent colds

Recurring headaches
Chronic constipation
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Protruding belly ("pooch")
Powerful food cravings
Skin problems, rashes, etc.
Metallic taste in mouth
Hemorrhoids
Candida infection

So How Do You Properly Detoxify Your Body?

Now that we know why it is crucial to cleanse and detoxify our body regularly, we have to know how to do it properly. Here's a quick overview:

1. First you cleanse your colon with specific herbs to clean out all the toxic plaque, debris and parasites
2. While cleansing the colon, you have to replenish the good bacteria that protects the flora balance, which in turn protects you as it is part of your immune system

Then as a final step, using detoxifying herbs, amino acids, vitamins and minerals, you detox your liver, blood, brain, tissues, basically your whole body.

If you would like to spend a lot of money on pills and promised parasite flushers then be be my guest or just read for a second:

Cranberries

Pumpkin Seeds

Garlic

Citrus

Carrots

That is it, these will clean you out the same as any expensive cleanser on the market. So get clean, lose weight!

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Tummy Troubles
10/20/2006 11:38:12 PM

Hi Nick,

That was really interesting, and I love cranberries, carrots, garlic(I am half Italian), pumpkin seeds, and any citrus.

No wonder I am so awfully thin. LOL

Thanks, Nick.

Your Good Friend

Deborah

BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/21/2006 2:06:25 AM

Deborah, I think with your diet, you have nothing to worry about and looking at your picture, you are looking GOOD girl, keep it up - Hugs

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/21/2006 6:46:13 AM

Hi Nick,

Wow! That's interesting information. And no bottle of pills at the bottom! lol

I guess it's time to go get some:

Cranberries

Pumpkin Seeds- got the rest

Thanks for the tip.
Angela

Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/21/2006 7:38:49 AM

Nick,

Extremely good article.

Foods that do not totaly digest are great cleaners as they pass through the sewage line.  Apples, cabbabe, broccoli, beets etc.

I knew were were poluted with garbage retention but I never thought about nor do I want to think about parasites. 

No expert but I feel garlic is a parasite killer.  I try to add garlic to another cooking I do....casseroles and soups. I do not get colds nor flu when I do so.  You can buy garlic in capsule forms and take like a pill.

Pets are great for carrying parasites.  They roll in the grass and bring "little ones" on their fur, we pet our cats and dogs, put our hands to our face and there you are pin worms. 

Hand washing with soap and hot water they say as long as it takes to sing "Happy Birthday".  Good way to teach children that concept.

+0