Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Article: Holiday Sales and the Leaky Boat
10/18/2006 3:56:58 PM

I think I'm going to do all my shopping online for X-mas Presents this year.  I don't want to deal with the humans in the malls for another year.  The snow I'll just have to live with.  BOO-urns.

The best part about it is that I only have to think of parking in one sense:  Parking my butt on my comfy desk chair.

:P

Michael

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2006 5:28:03 PM

Hi Linda,

Good to hear from you again.  Hope you've gotten settled in, and that you're still enjoying the beauty of God's creations out in your backyard.

Hopefully, my boat will float again this season.  I truly believe sales will be even better this season, given the high costs of fuel.  To be honest, I can't imagine driving around a mall, looking for a park, while my fuel guage goes ka-ching, ka-ching.  Of course, I may be the exception, rather than the rule, since around 80% of my shopping is online.  If I could find a grocery store online that delivered, the only time I'd leave the house would be for morning walks and to attend Church on Sundays.

Here's wishing everyone a successful Holiday Season, whether in tremendous sales, or in finding that special gift for that special person.  Also, if possible, remember those in the Shelters and the little kids in the Foster Homes who won't have a very Merry Christmas without our help.  Their smiles always remind us that Jesus is the real Reason for the Season.

God Bless,

Phil Black

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2006 8:15:33 AM
hello Linda...the holidays are right around the corner...we can hope to have a full boat....Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!