Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Please join us for discussions on weight problems!
10/16/2006 11:02:49 AM
I've been told that it’s Not just Your Weight. It’s Your Body Composition. Shape and weight were related, but they're not the same thing. You have inherited one of the natureal body shapes, depending on whether you tend to carry weight in your upper body or lower body or put on weight proportionately. So I was introduced to the most incredible line of targeted nutrition products that can help me zero-in on specific area. I’m getting such good results. What products are you taking and how are there working for you?
Feel free to contact me lets network together for one common goal. Sincerely, Dorsey Garland http://mca1auto.com
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Please join us for discussions on weight problems!
10/16/2006 12:03:26 PM
I am using Green tea & Chromium. Thats it & it is dropping the weight off very easiely.
Good Luck to you
Kathy C
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2006 6:57:45 PM

Hi Kathy,

How do you take this to be efficient?

Do you just add it too your diet or substitute for other things?

Roger

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/17/2006 5:31:32 AM

Hello Dorsey

Thank you for posting a very interesting topic in my forum, albeit many people will not read it because, unless it is posted by me, it will not get sent out to my list of friends.  Next time you have an interesting topic such as this, please send me a private message with it, then I can post it for you and increase the readership. 

It is, also, a common courtesy, here in AdlandPro, to ask the forum owners if you may post in their forums before doing so, otherwise you may risk getting your posts deleted, especially if they are blatant advertising posts.

As a qualified Dietician and Nutritionist, I agree with you.  You are 100% right body mass, (volume), and body weight are two distinct issues.  An individual can lose weight and retain body volume or, on the contrary, a person can lose body volume and retain weight. 

For the most part this has to do with muscular mass, (since muscle weighs heavier than fat); the amount of fluid retention in the fatty cells of the body, and whether fluid is being regularly eliminated.  To undertand this concept, think of when you pour a drop of oil into water, what happens.

Any diet that is undertaken should take into account an individual's own physical constitution, tolerances, resistances, intolerances, allergies, metabolic capacity for digestion and so forth and so on.  A diet should be well balanced and provide the essential nutrients the body needs, since the body is made up of water, oxygen and 51 essential minerals and vitamins, which sadly our food products nowadays lack.

Calories consumed should be reduced in comparison to those needed by the body to perform it's daily activities.  Protein should be consumed in greater quantities than carbohydrates, as the latter cause more glucose production, which is used as fuel, hence more stored fat if the fuel is not burnt up.

Any diet should include a regular excersise program, no matter how gentle, even just stretching the muscles or walking everyday, will help to eliminate toxic build up in the cells and condition the body.

I will start a thread on this topic next week, so that all my forum members may get a chance to read more about this subject.

Thank you and kind wishes

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/17/2006 5:33:29 AM

Hello Kathy

Thank you for your post.  Green Tea is an excellent choice of drink.  I only ever drink green tea and water ... every day ... all day ... The properties of Green Tea are tremendous and I will do a posting on the subject very soon as part of the nutrition series.

Take care and best wishes

Venerina

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!