Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
My apologies for duplicate notifications
10/15/2006 7:12:17 PM

Hello Dear friends ... old and new ....

I would like to apologise for thoe who received duplicated copies of invitations to the Ayurveda articles ... but I am shuffling and re-organising my forums ...

I hope you're all well and it is an excuse to just say hello to you all hehehehehe

Did you all have a nice sunday?

Take care and here's to a GREAT up and coming week!!!!

Venerina

+0
Re: My apologies for duplicate notifications
10/15/2006 7:25:58 PM
LOL Venerina, I have done the same thing, as I'm sure almost everyone who is honest will tell you the same thing. Don't sweat it :-) I like the way you have your forum laid out; the organization makes it easy to find a certain topic in the general area of holistic health. Well done!
+0
10/16/2006 12:55:14 PM

Dear Venerina please don't worry about this I always get doubles, triples and once 5 of them ! Alot of people do this and I don't really know the whys or hows of this but it can be  fixed I am sure! Take care of yourself!

As Always, God Bless!

Sincerly, Susan

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/17/2006 5:58:45 AM

Hello Lorraine

Thank you for the understanding ... am trying to do some tidying up ... hehehehe and madea bigger mess!!!

lolol

Take care and best wishes

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/17/2006 6:01:32 AM

Hello Susan

Thank you for the understanding ...

You know what it was ... a lot of people replied to these postings in my other forum ... but I want to keep the health separate from the useful information ... so they would think I was trying to get them to post again ... which I didn't want to cause to happen ...

Hence ... the apology ... lol

Take care sweet lady

Venerina

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!