Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Russ Wade

76 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: NONI, Vibe, SEASILVER, Acai, MANGOSTEEN, Goji, POMEGRANATE and COLLOIDAL MINERALS
10/14/2006 11:45:56 PM

G'day Dave thank you for allowing me to say what is happening and allowing common sense to prevail, Dave we are founders we have a very large group and all that will go if the new juice works.... we are into health and Debs health is the top priority not just staying with the product because it DID work

We have to look for us and I will always tell it like it is the $$s are one thing the difference between having your wife walk hand in hand against a wheelchair surely does not justify me not searching..

Each to their own just a shame that some people get the priorites a bit scrambled

Such is life

A famous or infamous bushranger here in Australia said that as they placed the noose around his neck as he prepaired to step into history books Ned Kelly was that bloke...

+0
Russ Wade

76 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: NONI, Vibe, SEASILVER, Acai, MANGOSTEEN, Goji, POMEGRANATE and COLLOIDAL MINERALS
10/14/2006 11:49:54 PM

Good for you Neil, but we have to measure the consquences...This is not the flu that Deb has,a very big difference between a cough and a wheelchair.

Please just hope for us that the new one works.... no one is asking you to change just that we are going to try another product

Regards Russ

+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/15/2006 2:05:57 AM
Hi Dave That was interesting information you posted. While noni effectivness may, for SOME people, be reduced, over times for many, many different things people drink it for, I really doubt even that will happen for the MANY things I use it on the outside of my body for. While there are Noni brands ** which are cheaper, than the famous (and best) one there are others who are more expensive as well. ** (Due to TNJ's fantastic sales in excess of THREE BILLION Dollars in less than nine years there are now arond 300 companies selling Noni. And still TNJ sells nearly all of it sold worldwide.) As far as that stuff "GrandPaw" uses, it sounds like a business to me. Please, Take Care! Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0