Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Russ Wade

76 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
NONI, Vibe, SEASILVER, Acai, MANGOSTEEN, Goji, POMEGRANATE and COLLOIDAL MINERALS
10/9/2006 9:02:33 PM

We are trying this for MS.......We have used Nonii for 9 years with great results but something is changing who knows....

Over Ten Million Consumers have purchased these products

NONE of the distributors, consumers are yet aware of SenSatiaFruit™

On Dec 1st 2006 SenSatiaFruit™ is released

Be one of the first to promote the hottest, most marketable product ever seen

+61753141089 e-mail me b@arcronis.com and I’ll ring you using my dollar

Russ

+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: NONI, Vibe, SEASILVER, Acai, MANGOSTEEN, Goji, POMEGRANATE and COLLOIDAL MINERALS
10/14/2006 2:48:17 PM
Hi Russ, I KNOW there are NO TEN other things COMBINED which can effectively treat and/or cure as many different medical problems as A High Quality Noni Juice can. As I DESERVE the BEST I, as you do, drink and use Tahitian Noni Juice. And I've, like you, been drinking, when needed, using topically and learning about it for nine years now. While I KNOW it is difficult to earn money with the pay plan they use, I also KNOW all four of those directly above me are earning full time incomes with it. And all 4 of them are earning more than they were with their former (and very good) jobs. Thus, it HAS TO BE possible to earn a great income with TNJ! (And if we are not, it is OUR fault.) Please, Take Care! Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Russ Wade

76 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: NONI, Vibe, SEASILVER, Acai, MANGOSTEEN, Goji, POMEGRANATE and COLLOIDAL MINERALS
10/14/2006 7:04:04 PM

Hi Neil, I guess I am a realist,as we have to be in our fight against MS and that is knowing when one thing stops working and another may work, Neil we have been are distributors and have been for almost 9 years we erned great money but as the products influence started to wane so did our desire to promote it.

Neil we are NOT in this for the money... frankly if the product stopped working and we still promoted it I would feel that that was being dishonest.

Sorry sport but we have to say it as it is.. Noni does no longer work for us and actually a few of our downline and upline are having the same wake up cal,l  it appears to wear off. Hey I really don't know if that's right but in 8+ years we have a lot of people taking the juice and a lot of them stopped.

Cost is always a factor...we still have never paid for our autoship and possibly never will BUT if this new juice works I will no longer be able to look someone in the eye and say Noni is the best.

Neil please understand, we do this for health NOT WEALTH as you say we deserve it and you are right but when it no longer works what in your opinion should we STILL PROMOTE IT actively or stop?

Neil unlike you this for us is not about wealth it's about health always was always will be and we have to sleep at night...Sure the money we received bought us a car from a months cheque, now we have lost that burn because the product no longer works for us.........Neil if the new one does not work we will tell people and never promote it........ and start searching again.

Thats all I have to say I hope you can see past the obvious $$$ benefits.

It's a health benefit that we are seeking and have done since day one.

Cheers mate

You take care....we do!

+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/14/2006 10:59:56 PM
Well, it has been working for me for NINE years! It STILL stops me from getting the flu every year like I used to. It STILL increases my energy and reduces the aches ad pains of old age. It still stops the pain of burns AS SOON AS YOU PUT IT ON. It STILL LOWERS my Blood pressure & Cholestoral levels And it STILL DOES MANY, MANY OTHER THINGS FOR ME! Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2006 11:30:39 PM

Hi Neil and Russ,

Many people have had experiences similar to both of you.

For some, like me, the noni just continues to bring amazing results, year after year.  I don't think it can ever stop being good for you.

For others, the results seem to be less noticeable over time.  What I have noticed is that where the results seem to be less dramatic is in people who suffer from chronic illnesses.  My next-door neighbour (that's Canadian for neighbor!) is a good example.  When the noni was needed in greater and greater amounts to keep her going, I gave her a bottle of goji juice to try, and the results were amazing.  Her health improved very dramatically, to the point, in fact, where her symptoms were virtually gone (she has fibromyalgia).

Now, bear with me - this get's even more interesting - after a while, my dear neighbour found that she needed to drink more and more goji to keep her health going, and it was getting pretty expensive.  I had recently discovered a relatively inexpensive source of noni juice that rates very high in scientific studies when compared with the well known brands, so I told her about it, rather than selling it to her from my source.  I suggested that she try it again, just to see what would happen.

Well, the noni juice is working, once again, is half the price of the famous one, and her health is right back to where she's feeling great, again.

So, it seems that we simply must listen to our bodies.  If something works, we should stick with it.  If it stops working, we should try something new.  And later still, we might just find, as my neighbour found, that you can go back to what used to work with great results.

One further thing I would like to add is the fact that there are still plants being "discovered" that have been known about for centuries by indigenous peoples that have amazing health supporting and/or healing properties.  A great example is the plant combination that my wife's grandfather has used for most of his life, which his northern BC and Alaska ancestors have used for centuries.  I have known Grandpa for nearly thirty years and have never seen him sick.  He's now 98, still getting around just dandy and still very much has his wits and sense of humour about him  (Grandpa and Gran just came down from Prince Rupert for a visit.)  You can't even BUY the products he has used all his life!

God bless,

Dave

+0