Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Got an Electric Girdle? :-)
10/7/2006 7:17:51 PM
I was just browsing the community forums at IB and came across these hilarious errors: Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles, and other items to be recycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children. The church will host an evening of fine dining, super entertainment, and gracious hostility. The ladies of the Church have cast off clothing of every kind. They may be seen in the basement on Friday afternoon. The pastor would appreciate it if the ladies of the congregation would lend him their electric girdles for the pancake breakfast next Sunday. Attend and you will hear an excellent speaker and heave a healthy lunch. Please place your donation in the envelope along with the deceased person you want remembered. God bless, Dave Join InstantBuzz today and get your message to the masses for free!
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Got an Electric Girdle? :-)
10/7/2006 7:44:04 PM

Hi Dave,

Oh, those were too funny. Good way to end the day, with a smile.

Thank you for the giggle.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Your Good Friend

Deborah

BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
10/7/2006 9:41:43 PM

Hi Dave

I would really like to see someone place their donation in the envelope along with the deceased person you want remembered.

Very funny indeed, thanks for sharing

Take care

Jackie

+0
Mike Eldred

237 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/7/2006 11:43:40 PM
Dave---  i'm still laughing------ 
The total time working out ways your time with family.
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/8/2006 4:40:52 AM
Bonjour Dave,

I'm not feeling at all well today but those errors cheered me up no end.
Laughed so much couldn't stop coughing.

What a picture comes to mind of those ladies in the basement, especially if they've got electric girdles.  Ooh la la!

Thanks for the laughter medicine.

Bonjournée,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!