Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: GREAT MASTERS OF PAINTING - EDOUARD MANET
10/7/2006 10:40:54 PM

Dear Deborah,

As always, your well-informed opinion makes me feel rewarded. Yes, Manet's use of everyday subject matters is a loving characteristic. He departed from the trode path in doing so, but his works were always exquisite unlike those of other innovative painters.

It is I who must thank you for visiting this forum.

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2006 11:28:08 PM

Dear Barb, Jill, Marwa,

I am so happy that you are visiting today. Not only do I enjoy preparing the forums, but also have a great pleasure in reading and replying to your posts. It's as you say, Jill, FANTASTIC!

Thank you,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2006 11:33:59 PM
Dear Tom,

How nice of you to come by. As you say, not always do we have a chance to go to an art gallery, and how stimulating this is to the mind!

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+1
Chas Dougherty

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/8/2006 8:18:39 AM
Hi Luis;
Another wonderful selection. Manet is one of my favorite artists. I can't wait to view the next work of art you bring us.
Chas D
Internet Marketing tools - http://www.Values2000.com/tools.htm , Grab The Secrets
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/8/2006 5:01:56 PM
Hello Chas,

Thank you very much for coming by. Actually a great "favorites" folder I created over the last few years has been coming very handy at the time of making my selection. Most of times not even I know what the next one will be. But I always try to chose a master work that I myself would like to see exhibited next.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!