Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Ayurveda - Part 3 - Food combining for optimum health
10/2/2006 5:38:30 PM

Hello Nick ... my dear friend

How are you? ... Thank you for stopping by ... I am glad you found this information useful ... like I said in an earlier post to Larry, I will post a useable example soon ... that can be applied to everyday life and gives very useful tips ....

Take care and thank you for the prayers and well wishes in all the various forums ... I certainly have missed seeing everyone ...

God Bless you

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/2/2006 5:43:48 PM

Hey Phil

Thank you so much for your kind words and for stopping by ... It's good to be back around ...

I am glad you found the information of help ... the next one should be even more helpful ....

As for dairy products ... many people have an intolerance ... some even suffer allergies .... you could get a test to see if you have a general intolerance...

Hopefully you, too, will find the next posting of more interest... as it will be a practical guide to food combining....

Best wishes

Venerina

+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/2/2006 11:38:23 PM
Thanks and welcome back! I had to save this, so I sent it to myself to print and read! Thank you so much for this valuable info.!  Best of Health! Tom :o)
Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/3/2006 3:40:20 AM
hi my dear friend,
wow, there is so much info here. i'll have to read it all again. it is so so good to see you posting again. you have been trully missed.
nan
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/8/2006 10:37:25 AM

My dear and respected friend Mohamed

Thank you for coming by.  It is good to see you again ...

I would say that from your photograph you don't look like you need medicine for a) OR b) .,.... but if you follow a healthy Ayurvedic food combining diet it will help with weight loss ... The idea is that food needs to enter and exit the stomach in the fastest possible time making digestion easier and less taxing on the system.  If the digestive system requires less effort and less energy, then the surplus can be directed at other functions within the body.

As for b) Yes I do have something I can recommend ... I will get you a link in the next day or two ...

Take care my friend

Best wishes

Venerina

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!