BirthdaySunday, March 29, 1942
Gendermale
Member SinceWednesday, July 02, 2003
Last ActivitySaturday, September 18, 2021
LocationIndianapolis, Indiana, United States United States
Promote
About Me
About Me
Hello, My name is Michael James Caron, (Mike), I live in Indianapolis, Indiana with my beautiful and talented wife Shirley. I have a lot of wonderful friends at AdlandPro Community and I am always open to accept new friends. I am 71, body parts fall off often but I keep Super Glue Handy. I don't let my wife handle it though, because the last time I did she glued my mouth shut. It is difficult to eat food through your nose. We have both tried different on-line businesses throughout the years but have not found one that works as yet. Our finances are limited and that could be a good reason why they have not worked as yet, or maybe I've got too much food stuck up my nose. I care about people from all nations and cultures. We were all put on Earth as Equals and that is how I view all people. I am no better nor no worse than anyone else. My wife and I have a business called M&S Public Relations I/ we promote decent music. My newest website is Family Values Promotions at http://www.countryvalues65.com On my home page I have an opportunity for anyone wanting to buy survival food or become an affiliate. Be sure to check it out. I don't get into forums that often but I am trying to constipate real hard, Oh, CRAPS!!!! I meant concentrate. I believe in honesty, equality, and making new friends young and old, male or female, and will always be honest in my dealings. When you lie to a person, you have to think up more lies to get you out of the first lie. It's not worth it. If I enter a discussion forum or create one, and my opinions do not match those of others, that is why it is called a discussion. Not everyone thinks alike. I feel that life exists on other planets and our planet has been visited often. Some people agree, some don't. I believe that our government and many other governments hold the truth back from it's citizens much too often, and I believe in GOD but I do not believe in MAN. I was born and raised Catholic, I still am Catholic, however I do not like the fact that The Vatican has twenty-eight plus books locked in their vaults that were intended to be included in the Holy Bible. I feel that these missing volumes should be released, they should be interpreted the way GOD meant them to be and not the way MAN decided to interpret them. So, I could be considered a complicated person, however when I read or hear of a women in a highly religious country that was stoned to death, or otherwise brutalized for speaking out of turn or not covering her face and these acts of violence towards those women are tolerated I wonder just how far humanity has evolved. Evidently not that far. Be kind to one another and respect each person's opinions. You don't have to agree, but respect them. It is a lot better to go through life making friends and not enemies. Thank you and GOD BLESS YOU, Mike~ We all join communities such as this one mainly to either promote our business or find a business venture to invest in. I don't mind looking into someone's opportunities, however I do not enjoy getting them jammed down my throat. I have tried some and lost money. at times to the point that I couldn't pay my rent and almost got evicted. My two reasons for being here and staying as long as I have is to find talented vocalists and bands that need promotions and also to meet people from around the world. If I am not your friend yet, invite me to be. I will except. If you are into UFOs, aliens, or if you are a Prepper (someone who believes in being prepared by stocking up on food and supplies) join one of my forums on my profile page. If you are an Alien, get in touch, (not with a Ray Gun)
My Interests
My Interests (40)
Comments (166)
Friends (9348)
Photos (0)
Groups (13)
Events (0)
Forums (137)
Ads (0)
Webpage

»Comments

Patrisia Thomas - (3/15/2020 12:43:01 AM) : Good Day, My name is patricia thomas i'm a citizen of USA i want to testify of the good Loan Lender who showed light to me after been scammed by 4 different Internet lender here in our country, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay alot of fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of $6,000.00. One day as i was brows
Prescription Helps - (3/2/2020 10:22:10 AM) : Buy Tramadol100mg Capsules Online Overnight : Tramadol pill
Ralph White - (4/21/2018 10:40:28 PM) : "Wishing will not bring riches. But desiring riches with a state of mind that becomes an obsession, then planning definite ways and means to acquire riches, and backing those plans with persistence which does not recognize failure, will bring riches." — Napoleon Hill Don't let great opportunities pass you by because of fear of failure. The statement "If it sounds to good to be true,something must
Michael Caron - (8/2/2017 4:44:14 PM) : Thank you Jan. I appreciate your help, however I have already sold everything to do with the music business. I really am about as low as I can go. I never wanted to quit the venture that I have been pursuing, however I cannot live on Hot Dogs forever. ~Mike~
Jan (aka) Jaz Green - (8/1/2017 10:08:47 PM) : If you want to sell your equipment ... I have learned how to collect "directly from buyer without shipping" in SFI ... sharing exclusively in Hits4U ... or my SFI ZackJack League ...
Michael Caron - (7/18/2017 6:17:52 PM) : Hi James. I don't know what kind of help you want to give me, however if it is a way to make money, I am broke, I don't have a vehicle, and my wife and I don't have any money left over at the end of the month after bills. Therefore, I cannot invest any money for get rich quick schemes. I may call you, but I will guarantee you that I cannot put money that I don't have in to business deals. ~Mike~
James Stockdale - (7/16/2017 8:00:34 PM) : Hello, I have been trying to reach you. I would like to help you. My mother just passed away and I would love to reach out to you. Please give me a call as soon as possible @ 202-239-1575. David & James
James Stockdale - (7/16/2017 8:00:02 PM) : Hello, I have been trying to reach you. I would like to help you. My mother just passed away and I would love to reach out to you. Please give me a call as soon as possible @ 202-239-1575. David
Jan (aka) Jaz Green - (6/26/2017 3:27:52 PM) : Mike ~~♥♥♥ I have earned over $50 as a $$$ Free Affiliate $$$ ♥♥♥~~ Your business can be enhanced with SFI pre-Launch $$$ Check out my promotional blog post on my FREE published Weebly $$$ http://jazlive.weebly.com/jazniche/international-opportunity-in-pre_launch
Michael Caron - (4/24/2017 9:41:29 PM) : That would be nice Jan, but the nearest canteen is about twelve miles away. It seems that everything is just out of reach for me, hoever I do appreciate the offer. ~Mike~

0/400

See all comments
facebook
Like us on Facebook!