Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Michael Caron
6/14/2005 8:52:09 PM
hello glad you are here,your site is very good.kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Michael Caron
6/14/2005 8:52:09 PM
Hi Kathy, Thank you so much for your comments and ratings. I hope that you live far enough away from the last Quakes epicenter that you were not in any danger. I'd like you to join my forum if you have the chance, although I don't know how to direct you to it. I'm trying so hard to get talented beginniners to view my site and contact me so that I can help them get started, but I just can't get the word out for some reason. By the way, do you have any songs on the market that I can buy? Again, Thank you and God Bless You Love, Mike Caron
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Michael Caron
6/23/2005 3:55:01 PM
Hi, Open and honest ,not my taste in music but I rate your website and applaud all your hard work creating and sharing. Best Wishes to both of you :-)
+0
Michael Caron
7/1/2005 12:16:55 AM
Michael & Shirley, Your are a breath of fresh Air. I wish you the very best. Your Friend, Sweetgrame (Roz) http://www.sweetgrame.com P.S. you'll have to visit my website, & listen to the music. Go to the Parlor, sit back & relax, & think about the good times way back when!
+0
Michael Caron
7/16/2005 11:49:35 PM
My Husband, Mike is the most loving, caring and supportive Man I have ever met in my life! He is my Hero every day! He does such a good job at getting involved with Forums and discussions going on at AdlandPro! He is very deserving of this Rating of 10! I LOVE HIM, I LOVE HIM, AND WHEN HE GOES, I'LL FOLLOW, I'LL FOLLOW, I'LL FOLLOW! Your Loving Wife, Shirley Caron
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!