Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Fundamental Belief Number 11 -
10/5/2006 11:12:25 PM

Roger, the good thing about your situation, is God does not hold you responsible for where you came from or what your situation was. He takes us where we are, so long as we are humble and teachable He can use us, so long as we have given our hearts to Him!

+0
10/5/2006 11:40:37 PM

Hi , I found it.

When I was young, my mother saw that I got out to church along with some brothers and sisters. It was fun to me because most of the church members were made up of my family members, aunts ,uncles and cousin etc. And plenty of friends. So it was family,thing to me . My grandmother always encouraging us children to go forward to accept Jesus as are Savior. That day did come. And now that I am grown and have moved from PA to VA. I have found my place in my present church where I continue to learn about my Savior Jesus Christ , and Heavenly Father. I also teach a class to some of the sisters in my church I love it. I love talking about Jesus and sharing when I can.

Your friend (Ms.) Billie

Billie J. Rice
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/6/2006 4:36:50 PM

Hi Billie, I'm glad you found it, and welcome! Thanks for sharing. Doesn't it make you feel better when you can share the truth?

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!