Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Start With $20 Receive Up To $4000 Per Referral * * Profit4you Update!
9/26/2006 11:29:54 PM

Hello again!

This is a brand new project that I think is worth your serious consideration. If spending $20 one time and earning up to $4000 per referral sounds appealing to you, please take a look at this project. I found out after I joined that the owner/admin is an associate of mine who have I have been acquainted with for several years.

First I'll share part of the notification I received from a very respected associate who is on the top 100 Leaders Board of Pro Wealth Success and then I'll follow up with my own summary and I will present a game plan where Adland friends can join together united to turn this into a powerful income generator with just a one time $20 investment!

"Again this is your chance to get in before the pack. This program has not launched as yet but will in one or two weeks. Now is the time to get involved.

Now for the details.

PLTB stands for The Pre Launch Team Builder.

There is a net cost of $20.00 per member. This will be a true team effort so that those who chose could get in first and position themselves and also help with the over all growth.

The PLTB builder is a four stage 2x 3. That is two people on your first level, Four people or entries on your second Level, Eight People on your third level.

Each stage has A total of 14 people under you and you cycle.

Each Stage pays a commission and at least one program entry.

Stage one Pays $40

Stage Two pays $200 Plus a $25 sponsor bonus

Stage Three Pays $400 Plus a $50 sponsor bonus

Stage four Pays $1000 Plus a $150 sponsor bonus.

The programs that they are going to pay into are as follows.

Stage one MTM. (The main $100 feeder).

Stage 2: An entry to Stage 3. ($200) A Paid entry into Club Galleria ($100), a paid entry into Club Freedom Travel ($165)

Stage 3: A paid Entry to Stage 4 ($750) a paid entry into E.Y.S. ($100), a paid entry into JBP ($24)

Stage 4: A paid entry into Opportunity Secrets ($379), a paid entry into PAS Premiere ($3895)

Club Galleria and Club Freedom Travel are both multiphase matrix programs with 2-wide matrices.  EYS is a single 2x3 matrix with a re-entry, when you cycle so you can earn $500 cash over and over again.  JBP is a new and powerful feeder system, that can feed you and your team into more than a dozen programs.  Opportunity Secrets and PAS are both 1-Up systems.  OS pays $300 per referral sale, and PAS pays a huge $3,000 per referral sale. In fact each referral can earn you over $4,000 in referral commissions from all the programs involved.

All 6 programs were hand-selected specifically because their systems match up perfectly with MTM's 2x3 structure, allowing everyone to move into all 6 programs with personal referrals and a pre-built downline.

There is one very important condition to the above.

Everyone who is either benefactored or pays their own way in, must Either benefactor or sponsor two people to qualify for commissions in Stages 1,2,and 3.  If you are a unable to sponsor two The commissions from these three phases will be used to benefactor 2 others for you in Stages 1, 2, and 3.  These benefactored people will also be your downline in the other programs as well.

You will be paid the commission on Stage 4, ($1000) Plus of course you will be paid into all the programs. This is not a punishment for doing nothing it is simply a way to ensure that you have two members under you in all stages so that you can get commissions from the other programs that MTM feeds into.

The other thing to realize is that if you apply for benefactoring You may end up anywhere in the whole PLTB and MTM system as people from other groups may be your benefactorer.

If you happen to sponsor or benefactor just one person then you will receive half the above commissions. And the other half will go to help benefactor one other person under you in the first three stages.

Which now brings me to the really exciting news. You can have multiple entries. Yes each one needs to be covered with two people either sponsored or benefactored.

If everyone sponsors  or benefactors just two people, then as they roll out of stage two take another entry and benefactor or sponsor 2 more, then as they roll out of Stage 3, take 2 more entries and benefactor or
sponsor four people and so on can you see what sort of income you can generate? It starts to get pretty exciting.

What to do right now:

1: Decide what level you want to participate. These are the options:

a) I Don't Want To Wait - I'll pay my way in now for $20 so I can start promoting PLTB.

b) I Don't Want To Wait - I'll pay my way in now for $20 and then rather than promoting I'll just benefactor 2 people in.

c) Put Me On The Main Benefactor List - Everyone who selects this option will be placed on a waiting list to be benefactored in.

OK, I'm back. When I first read this I was blown away at how $20 could offer such an incredible opportunity.

Here is the game plan where we have the opportunity to join together and earn more than what you could working alone on separate, individual projects.

First decide which level you want to join at:

Option A)  If you have $20 or can get $20 it's best to join now and pay your way in. The faster you are placed in my matrix and the higher up in my matrix you are, the better off you'll be. $20 is a very small investment to commit to when you take a serious look at the income potential of this System. I will be your sponsor so you'll be in a good matrix. I have thousands of Adland friends and also other contacts and I'll be doing additional Internet Marketing so you'll be in a very good position. I've had hundreds of sign-ups the last couple of years and the last program I joined, I'm on the top 100 Leaders Board out of thousands of members.

Decide if you want to promote, network online, contact associates and find 2 or more people who will pay the $20 and commit to find 2 who will do the same. If you need help with resources that will assist you towards that goal click on my Web Page tab for plenty of resources and ideas. I can also give you some ideas on how you can get referrals by networking online for free.

Option B) You can choose to benefactor 2 people in rather than sponsor 2 members who pay their way in. Even if you find it hard to get sign-ups it's easy to find people to benefactor in. If you don't even want to have to look for 2 people to benefactor then contact me and I will refer 2 people to you who you can benefactor in.  

Option C) If you don't have $20 to pay your way in then send me a private message and request to be benefactored in. Don't go to the website and click on the benefactor link. You won't be placed in my matrix and could end up being a slow moving matrix. If you send me a request to be benefactored in, I won't be your sponsor but you'll be in my matrix and we'll all be working on the same team. I'll connect you with another member on our team who wants someone to benefactor in.

Regardless to what level you come in at you'll need to sponsor or benefactor 2 so that you can earn commissions each time you cycle. It will be to your benefit to do that even if you end up benefactoring the 2 people in. You can upgrade yourself and benefactor your 2 referrals for only $60. In return for doing that you'll get $40 cash back when you cycle the first time and you will be on your way to entering 6 of today's top income opportunities, building 6 huge downlines with just 2 referrals and setting yourself up to have an income potential of thousands of dollars. That's a pretty good deal for spending $60 and getting $40 cash back and then being in the position to end up earning thousands.

I need to make two additional points.

You can get more referrals than 2 which means you will be supporting your people, providing spill over and helping your team and yourself to cycle faster. That is what I plan to do.

You can join the matrix more than one time and give yourself as many positions in the $20 matrix that you want. However remember if you do that each position will need to have 2 referrals in order to get paid commissions. Unless you are in the position to be able to easily do that I would suggest just concentrating on sponsoring or benefactoring as many people as you want under just one position. Personally that is what I prefer to do. Even if I'm going to get 100 referrals I would rather build under one position which will support the team more than if I joined several times under myself!

This program has something for everyone. I really, really don't want anyone to be left out. This notification is going out to thousands of my Adland friends. I can't even put into words what the income potential would be for you, if we band together on a little $20 project and truly see the power of networking together at it's finest!

For builders and serious sponsors a $20 one time program that can pay you thousands will be something that will be very easy for you to be successful in.

If you have trouble sponsoring and getting sign-ups you'll find benefactoring people in is very, very easy. There are not very many programs where a one time $60 will qualify you to be eligible to earn thousands.

If you don't know anyone to benefactor in, just upgrade and contact me and I'll network and find 2 people who don't have the $20 and you can benefactor them, then you'll be qualified for all sponsoring bonuses! If you want to benefactor more than 2 people and you want me to refer more than 2 people to you, just let me know.

If you don't have $20 but you want to join and to be a part of this opportunity, then contact me and I'll connect you with a sponsor who wants to benefactor you in. We'll all be on the same unified team helping each other to cycle over and over again.

This opportunity really does have something for everyone and has eliminated all obstacles to earning serious money working from home. You're only $20 away. I would love to have you on my team so please take a serious look today. Please email me after you join and I'll give you some pointers rather you are going with option A or B.

Those who act the fastest are going to be the happiest because you'll be higher up in my matrix! The person who first told me about this, has cycled and gotten paid already! The System works!

Please read through the website and then if you have any questions just send me an email.  Please click here to go to my website.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

How has your last month gone? I joined a program last month and now out of thousands of member I'm on the top 100 Leaders Board. You can click on my name link and check out the program that is featured on my profile page and take a free tour. Log in the back office and click on the Leaders Board and you'll see my name on the top 100.

If you aren't getting monthly sign-ups in your programs, you may want to consider my Profit4you Team training success project. I created this to share various ways that I've gotten hundreds of sign-ups the last couple of years. If you would like additional information just click on my name link and send me a private message. Please put the words "Profit4you Team" in the subject line. If you would rather have the information sent to your email address then just include your email address.

I have already received several requests for information on my Profit4you Team success training project and I'll begin sending out information to all of you this week. I had a lot more emails that ever before with being the Adland Person of the Week a couple of weeks ago and I'm still trying to catch up. 

I wanted to update on you on a valuable marketing resource, a multiple income stream system, a success training project and a new project that has an income earning option for everyone.
First of all I would like to invite you to take a free tour today.

I made $400 in this system less than 48 hours from telling others about it and ever since, I've been getting paid weekly by direct deposit into my checking account. If you log in and look at the Leaders Board, you'll see that out of thousands of members I'm on the top 100 Leaders Board.

You'll be working with a great team. I have a great group of referrals. Some have already gotten training from me and have started getting sign-ups, others have asked for help and have said they want to be successful and work to grow their business. So we are a group that is motivated to work together to build and grow our business and after just one short month I already have some people on my 1st - 5th levels in my matrix. I've never seen a new program grow and explode like this so quickly!

Also be sure to take advantage of the product line which will create additional income streams for you.

If you are a member of this program already and you are not yet a Bronze member just send me an email and put the words training help for Pro Wealth and I give you a simple game plan that will get you to the Bronze level if you will apply it.

Now you can have software that will call thousands of leads for you daily!

This software will call thousands of people per minute and you can have interested prospects call you back or you can direct them to your website and not even have to get on the phone at all!

Other companies have sold similar software for as much as $500 to $1500!

And of course with this marketing tool you'll be adding an additional income stream. I had 3 paying members in my downline before I even told anyone about this program. I'll work with you to give you ideas on how to best use this software for your particular program and I'll be building under you and will be helping to grow your business as I grow mine just like my sponsor is now doing for me. 

Please take the free tour today!  Here is the link.

For new friends who I just met this week and for anyone who missed it, this is my back ground Bio from when I was Adland person of the week, a couple of weeks ago.  Here is the Link.

Have a wonderful profitable week! The future looks bright!

Soar,
Felicia
Touch your highest vision & make it part of who you are in every moment.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!