Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
What you set your heart on will determine...
6/5/2005 10:01:52 AM
"What you set your heart on will determine how you spend your time and energy. And it takes as much effort to live an unfulfilled life, as a rich rewarding one." - Bob and Debby Gass -
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What you set your heart on will determine...
6/5/2005 10:28:07 AM
I have been focusing my heart and energy on getting a new job with a fantastic high school band program in Phoenixville, PA. I invite everyone to visit my blog entry today to see the results of three months of faith, visualization, and determination. http://abundant-universe.blogspot.com I also invite your comments. Make it a great day,
+0
6/5/2005 11:13:24 AM
Thomas, I'll send you TONS of ++++++ vibes!!!! Linda/CMAS, BS, RN
+0
6/5/2005 5:26:13 PM
What you set your heart starts with your dream, an idea, to an aim, then to the completion of your goal. Your Aims/Goals could be: •New House •New Car •Holiday •New Kitchen •Top Sportsman •Pass your exams •Have better life and living •Make new friends •To be Successful •Or whatever For Success you must make a plan: •Write down your plan •If it’s money write down the amount. •Write down the date to achieve your goals. •You must start your project and complete it. Pay the price it’s worth the effort, the return is worth it, you owe it to yourself, make it work for you. Why people fail and fail through: •Fear •Doubt •Uncertainty •Bad Habits •Not making a plan You cannot Fail you can only Quit ***** DON’T QUIT ***** By having positive mental attitude you can change “ Failing to Success.” Having a project aim or goal makes the time go quicker, a person is more alive with a spring in their step. This can bring financial rewards, happiness doing something to the completing of their aims/goals. And it takes as much more effort to live an unfulfilled life, as a rich rewarding one. Time goes slower, this can cause depression and unhappiness. It is said when a person retires and has no interests, they tell themselves they are old walk slower and then quickly pass away. NO ONE PLANS TO FAIL, THEY ONLY FAIL TO PLAN. To your success. **************************************# EARN and LEARN at: http://englishwww.en101.com weben101@yahoo.com "Ferrari" Flash Presentation: http://www.movie.ws/1abiz/show **************************************#
+0
6/6/2005 8:06:44 AM
True Bob and Debby, "your hearts desire determines the way you spend your time." I spend alot of time on my Computer because one of my dreams is to have enough money to build a unique Shelter for my Homeless brothers and sisters. Rudolph & Joyce.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!