Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
WILL I GET PAID ON ALL THE PEOPLE IN MY POWERLINE?
9/26/2006 12:42:10 PM

Pro Wealth is in the top 10 this month!! Yippeee! Please knock on your prospects door and urge them to lock in thier positions before Thursday. If you are not a Pro Wealth member yet, Here the link to join for FREE.

http://KellySourcesVIP.ProWealthResults.com

You can then SEE the potential here with this Honest program.

Points to ponder!!!

Will I get paid on all the people in my Powerline?

While you will get paid on the first 3 levels in your Powerline, the Powerline is there to show you how fast the company is growing to give you an indication of how FAST the Matrix is filling.

By locking in your position in the Powerline, you will be positioned in the Matrix BEFORE all of the people below you in the Powerline. Because it is a forced matrix, all of those people must be placed UNDER the members who are already in the matrix. So as the matrix fills, many, of the people you see below in the powerline will also be positioned below you in the matrix and you WILL get paid on those members every month. PLUS, as they build their teams, you will also get paid on all of that volume within your 6 levels, and continue to receive more spillover from your upline as the matrix continues to grow, allowing you to earn up to $1,092 per month without sponsoring anyone!!!

So be sure to lock in your position BEFORE Thursday to maximize your positioning AND your income!

IMPORTANT: Your matrix updates each Thursday night at midnight to go along with the cut-off date. So if you have just become a member, you will not see any members in your genealogy until the cutoff on Thursday night, but you WILL get paid for them for the pay period in which they became a member.

Thanks everyone!!! I just Love this one!!

Peace,, Sharon

http://KellySourcesVIP.ProWealthResults.com 

+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WILL I GET PAID ON ALL THE PEOPLE IN MY POWERLINE?
9/26/2006 12:47:03 PM
Thank you Sharon for the update! Looking forward to it...
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WILL I GET PAID ON ALL THE PEOPLE IN MY POWERLINE?
9/26/2006 12:48:27 PM
Kathy, You are always first to the post...;-) You have an A++ in my book..;-)
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
PRO WEALTH,,, WHERE ARE YOU???
9/27/2006 10:18:25 AM

We Work and We Promote. That is how we earn our downlines. We mail and Keep in contact. That is how we Keep our Earnings. And the Best Advantage of all is That WE make Lifetime friendships..........;-) Your earnings can not buy that!!

Peace as Always to All of you. Sharon 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!