Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Angie Potts

173 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
toxins a rest, free advertisement week
9/25/2006 9:28:35 AM
Hi guys, I'm taking a break from the information circuit this week and just going to offer up a free advertisement forum. Come post your offers and don't forget to check out my hotseat fame on the 28th. Best of luck to you all. Smiles for fall, Angie www.dahodreams.fourpointmoms.com www.dahodreams.fourpointwellness.com www.dahodreams.fourpointconsultants.com
Angie P www.dahodreams.fourpointmoms.com www.dahodreams.fourpointwellness.com www.dahodreams.fourpointconsultants.com www.pureworksdistributors.com/angelapotts
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: toxins a rest, free advertisement week
9/25/2006 11:24:41 AM
Buffalo, beef, turkey Jerky ! The healthy protein snack, low carb, low cholesterol, low fat. Great for hiking, biking, camping, fishing, and just sitting around at computer! :-) Jerky Direct Join for wholesale prices of healthy, hormone free Jerky. Buffalo, beef, turkey Jerky in variety of Flavors! Shipping free anywhere in USA! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com OH Home on the RANGE! Where the Buffalo Roam! You no longer have to chase yours down... Roger Ball and Rocky Mountain Land and Cattle are doing it for you! Join Jerky Direct for Wholesale Prices/FREE shipping of Hormone free, delicious Buffalo, beef, turkey Jerky and many other awesome products! Delivered direct to your door ! MMMMM dried fruits coming for the fall in Blueberry, Pina Colada.... MMMMMMM EAT the healthy way we did hundreds of years ago! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com Linda sweetprofits@comcast.net * * * * An Adlandpro friend's business, I am trying a few of the sugar free desserts and the meals and side dishes are really appetizing! Distributor ID # 1480 Linda M Harvey List me as referral, and let me know that you did sign up! http://www.gourmetmixes.net/ FREE sign up, and have a look and see! A friend of mine is doing this, so I told her I would try a few of the sugar free deserts, and the Italian dinner set, still looking at the others, and ordered a spice blend.... I am so tired of doing nooooooooooo deserts. Tom and I have restricted our diet sooooooooo........ from reading, they use Splenda 91 Sugar Free Snickerdoodle Cookies $2.75 90 My Poppy's Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie $2.25 89 Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cookies with Pecans $2.75 82 PawPaw's Sugar Free Chocolate Pie $2.75 and many delicious meals, sidedishes, spice blends ! Linda sweetprofits@comcast.net
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: toxins a rest, free advertisement week
9/25/2006 12:26:07 PM

Thanks Angie for the invite. I look forward to the 28th.

Let me show you how you can EARN  my PRODUCTS FREE. Use this link for more information or send me a email I'd be happy to explain it to you.

Kathy C

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!