Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: In reading the lives of great men, I found that the first victory they won was...
6/4/2005 12:33:29 PM
Amalia, True "inspiration," "spark," or "talent" comes from a connection to the universal source of energy. Humankind makes this connection by placing their mind in a heightened state of consciousness through emotion. The most effective state of heightened emotion is through sexual energy. Music is another medium by which people can elevate their consciousness through emotion. Drugs and alcohol can also elevate the consciousness. People like Van Gogh, Gougin, and Einstein reached their creative abilities by focusing their emotion on their own suffering. People like Truman arrived at their abilities by accepting themselves and building their own self-image. Now, think of the people in history who have had a major positive impact on millions of people. People like Ghandi, MLK, Mother Teresa. They inspired millions of people to come in line with their "revolutionary" way of thinking. What did they have in common? A highly positive approach to themselves first, followed by a BURNING DESIRE to do good, and then taking action that would draw to them people with the resources they needed to make their desire occur. Personally, I choose to model my life after people like this than people like Van Gogh.
+0
Amalia Sotiriadou

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: In reading the lives of great men, I found that the first victory they won was...
6/5/2005 4:25:15 PM
How you model yourself is your business. I too would rather have a positive way to achieve greatness. As a writer, however, I know that sometimes you have to search very deep into your soul and face many demons before the inspiration will emerge. What you describe is the ideal... unfortunately not all of us can reach that ideal. Just my opinion. Amalia
Respect is not given - it is EARNED All the FREE stuff you need for your computer and a lot more! http://www.computerbom.net
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!