Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Today as we bloom...
9/22/2006 5:10:55 PM

Today As We Bloom

Is health a priority in your life? Most people take advantage of their body, by not eating, exercising and relaxing the proper way.  You have to remember, you only get one health or body, once it's gone it's gone forever. Good health is just not about eating right or exercise. It a total solution that incorporates all of these factors, nutrition, exercise, mental health, spiritual health, recreation, rest and occasional cleansing to obtain optimal health. If your not taking care of the aspects of your life then your not taking great care for yourself. Let look at the one by one.

Nutrition, that an easy eating, right! It may not be as simple as it looks. Just eating right alone is not enough. Physically, you can't eat all the vitamins and minerals your body needs on a daily basis. It not possible, so taking a quality vitamin and mineral supplement is very important. I recommend Vibe from  the Eniva Corporation It advanced technology is superior to most other supplements and has absorption rating, high antioxidants and priority blends to target special areas of the body needs.

Exercise is important for mobility and keeping our bodies in tune, with reality and gravity. Many people tend to either over do or under do exercise. Exercise is important, but we shouldn't go to extremes, even though we can and do. The best exercise and what I suggest is walking, yoga, Pilates and light weightlifting. You can be healthy walking 20 minutes and three times a week and lifting weights two to three times a week for 20 minutes. I suggest yoga and Pilates, because their great form of exercise that gives both strength and flexibility. There are other good forms of exercise and everyone can pick their own, I enjoy Tae Kwon Do. So make yourself happy with your exercise routine.

Mental Health is important to do meditation and have goals in your life. Yoga Meditation is one of the best forms of mediation. Tae Chi is another form that is good. Remember to do meditation at least 15 to 30 minutes daily, for some people it will be more or less and that's okay.

Spiritual health is important and easy to obtain. It simple! Go to Church every Sunday or almost every Sunday. Plain and simple, this is an important step in health that many people over look, but people that go to Church often are healthier people, period. Enough said.

Recreation is important, have a hobby or something that you really enjoy doing, books, movies, video games, crafts etc. It an important to make life enjoyable and fun and spend some time every week doing it.

Rest is important too. Resting and sleeping well surely make for a well tuned body, on average most people require eight hours of rest per night.

Cleansing the body as we built up toxins. There are several good cleansing products for liver, colon and intestinal cleaning on the market. We need to clean as often as every 3 months, but it is on a as needed basis.

In summary, take care of your body and it will take care of you. Health is important and life is mean to be enjoyed. Thanks for reading my article and take care of yourself.

Jeffrey Gouge
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!