Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Fundamental Belief Number 8 - The Great Controversy
9/22/2006 12:17:04 PM

Hi Kate! I love going up into the mountains by myself sometimes. I love listening to the wind whistling thru the pine needles. Often times I will find a secluded spot near the top on a rock and sit down and just listen, as that is when I hear God speaking to me.

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2006 12:19:57 PM

Hi Gwen, thanks for stopping by and sharing. I agree, there is way too much tormoil in this old world. I believe the winds of strife are being released.

+0
Pauline Lutes

106 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/22/2006 10:37:33 PM

Hi Jim,

You asked me to comment, this is how I see it:

Satan, Lucifer, the Serpent and temptation was intentionally put in Adam and Eve life. In our life we have similiar temptations but they are intentional because  we were given the right of choice.  We decide to be tempted or not to be tempted.  Otherwise we can't be judged on judgement day.  If there was no temptation there would be no judgement day. We would do everything right, we would be perfect and would be angels.  This is not a perfect world, we are not perfect people.  God knows that and so do we.  We try to emulate God by setting good examples for other people and trying to live the way we should. When we do things wrong we ask God for forgiveness.  God sent his son and sacrificed his son for our sins, so we could have salvation. 

Pauline

Pauline Lutes http://LeadingEdgeNetwork.biz Gratitude should not be an occasional incident, but a continuous attitude.
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2006 7:42:29 PM
Hi Pauline! You are so right!! I'm thankful that Christ made the ultimate sacrifice for us so we can make a choice between right and wrong.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!