Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
9/20/2006 11:54:59 PM

Hello Pauline:

I try my best to keep the ladies of Adland informed on new studies in medical studies. I try to make everybody leave my forum with a smile on their face and love in their hearts - I hope i'm doing my job - God loves you and so do I

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/21/2006 12:05:38 AM
Thanks Nick, and that love goes right back to you dear friend, thank you for making a difference, thats what real living is all about!!!! stay blessed always Pauline R
+0
9/21/2006 12:07:32 AM
Hi Pauline,

My tip is before getting involved in any busines or affiliate program, do your due diligence. Members of 12DailyPro that made money are now being sought by the Feds.

A general rule of thumb, if the program is just moving money with no real goods being exchanged, there is a good chance it is a ponzi scheme. It is to be avoided with prejudice!

No MLM can require a membership fee to join, that means these new internet based matrix programs.

If the primary promotion for any program is the making of money off of other people joining the program, it will likely be considered a ponzi scheme by the government. Beware!

It does not matter if the owners, managers, upline, etc. are the most honest and greatest people in the world, it will be shut down eventually.

Be warned. Get out now if you are in these types of programs before you get in a position to be hurt worse.

David
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/21/2006 12:12:26 AM
Dear Leslie, thanks for posting, yes what you say is so true, where there is a group of people as large as this community, there is bound to be different opinions, lets all adopt an attitude of tactful persuasion rather than one of confrontation. thank you for making a difference!! stay blessed Pauline R
+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/21/2006 12:59:40 AM
Hear hear David!  You rock my friend!
~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!