Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Internet Marketing Sucks!
9/16/2006 4:45:07 PM
Can I say that without getting into trouble? I looked through Linda's threads to see where I could throw this in but Whew!, there are too many and it just made me want to start reading them all over again to see what I've forgotten to do. This winter when there is snow on the ground I will tackle that. Just wanted to give you the address of a site that might give you a little chuckle. Allright, I'm a little biased but it does fit in with stuff we talk about here. Anyway, now for the address... http://internetmarketingsucks.com Martha
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Internet Marketing Sucks!
9/16/2006 10:38:06 PM
Hi Martha! Cool! He should do well with that site. LOL
+0
9/18/2006 3:27:49 PM

Hi Martha...

It kind of remind me of the site at http://www.clickhereyouidiot.com

Some people  (like you, me and a few others here) can see those kinds of sites for the (based in truth) jokes that they are.

The really sad part is that there are a lot of people who think "internet marketing" is a thing unto itself. They list their hobbies as 'golf, reading, internet marketing, etc"

Internet marketing is just one method of marketing. For example, Bob sells books. To sell books, Bob must market his books. Bob uses direct response marketing, email marketing and internet marketing.

Most people fail to grasp that and want to get into "internet marketing" when they have nothing to sell and no knowledge of how to sell anywhere, much less on the internet. The way most people approach "internet marketing" would be more aptly named "selling get rich quick schemes"

They say we all march to the tune of our own drummer. To some people, that means they *must* follow the pied piper until they learn that they don't like where they're headed.

Heh. Sorry for the lecture. Funny site. Tell him good job. lol

Linda

+0
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/18/2006 6:51:24 PM

Hi mathra

I got a kick out of the site I have to say alot of whats on the site is very true but funny.

Robert

+0
9/18/2006 8:05:19 PM
Hi Linda, Winston and Robert, Levi will be glad to know you got a kick out of it. He is having fun with it. His mind is just going 100 miles a minute all the time and the things he comes up with just floor me sometimes. Linda, I would be surprised if he doesn't throw in some affiliate links somewhere but only for a product he thinks is worthwhile. After all he wants to try and make a buck while he is having a good time. Martha
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!