Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
OMG!! YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS ONE!!
9/16/2006 3:49:27 PM

I am marketing all the time and I saw this program more than a dozen times within the last couple weeks. So, I signed up 2 days ago. They say they do the work for you and they do not lie!! But I also did place it in a low traffic exchange.  You have to check it out!! I have been paid already 3 times in 2 days!! This is an Great way to add funds for use with your programs.

http://mymoneydragon.com/member.php?id=4057

Get Your Very Own Automatic-Pilot Internet Money Machine. For only $20 YOU can Make Cash Without Lifting a Finger! GUARANTEED!

Now YOU can can use our Money Dragon system and reap the benefits that only the biggest internet Gurus have been able to tap.

Learn how to make money online like never before with one of the largest libraries of money making info products online. All with 100% reprint rights, YOU can EARN CASH over and over again. This alone is worth $1000s and each ebook is filled with detailed internet money making strategies.

Now here comes the cool part!

We will set up a website just like the one at this and have your site promoted by us for an entire year. You sit back and wait for the cash.

Money Dragon is an instant-pay program. You will get paid instantly via PayPal and/or e-Gold. "Instant" meaning... You get the money dircectly from the new member joining. No waiting for commission checks!
We promote on behalf of all the members. The Money Dragon System targets members with no sales one by one. After everyone has been paid the system rotates members and payments are done sequentially.

You can also promote the program using your own MyMoneyDragon.com website just like this one.

http://mymoneydragon.com/member.php?id=4057

Gooooo For It!!!!!

+0
Ted
Ted Kusie

552 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: OMG!! YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS ONE!!
9/16/2006 4:12:30 PM

Thanks Sharon, I'm already a member from way back.  http://mymoneydragon.com/member.php?id=787

God Bless Your Success! Ted Kusie Your Adland Friend Winnipeg, Canada Here is Your Money!
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2006 4:30:03 PM
Well then,,,, Why did you not share????......;-)
+0
Linda Sudbrock

20 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/16/2006 4:36:04 PM

well i signed up, Hope You will let me know how to promote this.

Linda Sudbrock 515-789-4576 www.vitaminstoreforyou.com
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2006 6:08:55 PM
They promote the link for you. But I threw it in a low rank traffic exchange. They give you your own url to promote if you want to. But remember,, the links go in rotation so you get paid when its your turn to be paid. It is a fair system. You can add more of you in the rotation if you want to or boost the rotation by promoting your url yourself. Lets all Keep in touch on this one, Please post here on this thread how we are doing!!  This is kuel!!!...LOL We all need a little fun every now and then...;-)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!