Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
OPFM UPDATE SEPT. 6 ~ PLEASE READ.
9/6/2006 10:40:50 AM

The following is the update from Carl's Forum at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/447499.aspx

HI Everyone,

Here is the official update from last night's call:

Latest Update September 5th 2006

Hello Family,

The OPFM Miracle Matrix is a 2x3 matrix, this is where we begin. Many of our team has been involved with countless Internet Opportunities in the past that utilized the standard 2x3 matrix. The problem with that design is what happens as the matrix builds and the countless members it will take for your team to be successful.

OPFM has taken the basic structure of the standard matrix and designed additional features to that matrix to limit the numbers required so the team can move to the second stage of our Hyper Matrix System faster therefore accelerating your potential earned commission. This design, which is to our benefit as a team, does come with challenges. We are fortunate to have as the CEO of OPFM Thomas a skilled programmer with many years of experience and accomplishments.

Team we are all a part of a new beginning in how a matrix is designed, we are about to make history with our design and for that we must continue to be patient while the final stage of this matrix is completed for everyone to view.

We are currently two thirds complete and we have experienced challenges. The final code has been written and is being tested to bring forward the balance of the team into the matrix view and place them with their appropriate sponsor. This is a huge task and if you recall that was one of the most asked questions on our team calls, how are we going to keep our teams together? Will those I sponsor be in my matrix? None of us knew how but we had faith in what Thomas said all along we would keep the teams together. He has accomplished that task. Lets all move forward while Thomas and his team complete the process.

Our job is to focus on continuing the team build. So many times we set a goal and once reached we believe it is time to stop when in fact it is time to reset your goals to the next level and work harder to achieve them.

When you learn to walk, you take the first step but it does not stop there, you must take the second, third, fourth and fifth step before you then learn to run. Focus on your dreams and goals with OPFM. We have all come together for the same reason and the same goals. Achieve these goals by staying the course.

The team is the heart of OPFM we are driven by dedication, belief and the will to succeed. Continue to grow your business; do not wait to see how well you have done before you continue to grow. Support your entire team by advertising, sharing and communicating with your team.

We are committed to receive daily updates from Thomas and communicate with the entire OPFM team. We want you to know where we are and how the matrix view is progressing.

The management team is here to assist you and make your business successful, use the tools we have provided in your member center, visit the forum, advertise on the many free traffic exchanges available in the training section of your member center. Set your goals for bringing at least one new teammate to the OPFM family every day, it will help you your team and the entire OPFM Team Build reach their goals.

Together we can make this the most powerful and successful business opportunity on the Internet today. Stay the course keep focused and we will each achieve our goals and the income we are looking for as we continue to build this for the OPFM Family.

We look forward to sharing our success on our next call Thursday Evening, 9PM EST.

OPFM Management Team

Be sure to inform your downline of the above forum for all current updates of the Miracle. Work the program and promote the generic link:

http://www3.telus.net/rmc/opfm.htm

Have Faith!!!! Another note: The blasters from yesterday were a big hit with everyone. I looked at Toplink today and there were 6 active links for the Miracle!!! On Hurculist I found 2 and on TrafficG, I found 5.....Wow!!!! Now THAT Is Team work!!!

http://www3.telus.net/rmc/opfm.htm

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: OPFM UPDATE SEPT. 6 ~ PLEASE READ.
9/6/2006 1:04:23 PM
I think we should have all kept lists of where we put the TEAM url. I lost track a few weeks ago.... but put it everywhere .... ;-) Linda
+0