Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Fundamental Belief Number Two
9/7/2006 1:46:34 AM

Yes I understand fully,

I will see if I can muster some interest among friends

Roger

+0
9/11/2006 9:15:53 AM
Trinity consisting of one God - Amen!
I have heard some preachers try to explain it like an egg .. 3 parts - shell, white, and yoke - yet all one.    But I do not see that as being a good example.  It still keeps them all separate.

I believe that the oneness comes from submission.  Jesus and Holy Spirit so submit to God that they would not do or say anything that God Himself would not say or do.
Jesus Himself said in John 5:19  Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

Jesus was one with the Father
Joh 17:11  And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

It is as we become one with the Father and with Jesus, and with Holy Spirit, we will see more manifestations and miracles of God on this earth.

Eph 4:12  For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Eph 4:13  Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
Eph 4:14  That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Linda

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/11/2006 10:06:54 AM

Linda, it ceases to amaze me how God the Son or Jesus, could transform himself into the womb of a mother and then be born as we are born, so he could manifest himself to us as we are. The next topic coming up will be about God the Son, so I'm getting ahead of myself here! Thanks for your comments, and the texts.

+0
9/11/2006 10:20:09 AM
Aren't you glad we don't have understand the Word in our infinate minds before we can believe it in our hearts?  :)

Linda
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/11/2006 4:57:24 PM

Linda, We in our finite minds tend to question and requestion materials which are beyond our comprehension. But I will claim a promise here that says "I can do all things thru Christ, who strengthens me". Phil 4:13

You may have seen this before but it is beautiful. I have this posted on my website.

The road to success is not straight. There is a curve called Failure, a loop called Confusion, speed bumps called Friends, red lights called Enemies, caution lights called Family. You will have flats called Jobs. But, if you have a spare called Determination, an engine called Perseverance, insurance called Faith, a driver called Jesus, you will make it to a place called Success. Pass it on to ten people whom you want to see blessed. Don't forget to send it back to the one who sent it to you. 

May God continue to bless you.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!