Menu

Promote
Yvonne Tei

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Quote of the Day!
9/4/2006 7:22:55 PM
Happy Labor Day Friends,

Thank you for the opportunity to share these quotes with you. Hopefully you find them inspirational and will share them with prospects, downlines and family and friends.

Quote for Today!

"The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes."
-- Benjamin Disraeli

or woman (smile)

New Reply
+0
My Friend Stacie J From Donald Trumps Show Has Agreed To go with us to Africa
9/4/2006 7:25:43 PM

Please Help us to reach our goal!
Yes, I do have a website. It is a ministry website. Our program is a fund raiser program. We went to Africa twice this year so far, to Switzerland and to France. We are hoping to raise enough money to buy motors for the boats that the fishermen use and also the buy a truck or two for the women in the villages to carry their food in rather then carrying in baskets on their heads. They also need refrigeration units and a factory to able to store food in. It is my personal assessment as a Registered nurse that the people are not starving because they don't have food but because most of the food is lost or decays before it gets to market. I have a group of funds that the ministry can receive. But we need the 10% to get the funds. You know how SBA is. I plan to raise the needed funds using our program. The marketer who raises the most memberships. Will not only receive $1 out of ever $10 partnership into their e-bullion account but will also go back with us to Africa. This year we took two people on our trips. None of us will never be the same. I want to make money for a purpose. Not just to get rich.
Here is the info that I am trying to get out asking for help from our friends. I just don't know how. That is why I am looking for marketers:

This Is Paying Great! Please Tell All Of Our Friends!!

I've made over $100 in 4 hours. use e-bullion Stable. E-mail for Info!!! hiswayinvestments@SAFe-mail.net We have been successful for a number of years. Pastor Lynn zadok33@adlandpro.com
URL: http://www.avicministries.net

NON-SOLICITATION STATEMENT
The information contained in this memo is for information purposes only and is not intended As a solicitation or an offer to sell any form of securities.

Pastor Lynn

The undersigned hereby declares and covenants that they are not engaged in any criminal financial activity, such as money laundering or terrorist funding. All funds contemplated for use are good, clear, unencumbered funds, derived from lawful business or personal resources.

Dear H.W.I.. Members:

There will be a conference call  Wednesday  evening,  at 6:00 & 8:PM EST.  The number is
218-862-6100 and the pin is seven 7s followed by #, namely 7777777#.  

This call is primarily being held by Pastor Iyeasha to accommodate those who are unable to
tune in for previous afternoon calls. 

If you haven't as yet checked the Forum for the new program, be sure and do so. 
You start by obtaining basic information using the auto responder.  The Highlights of the new
Program offered by A.V.I.C. Can be viewed by use of the following auto-responder address:
                  hiswayinvestments@SAFe-mail.net

If you should experience a problem with the auto responder,  then copy and paste the following
e-mail address onto  your address line:  hwi_support@SAFe-mail.net 

Based on the due diligence I have seen and done I can highly endorse this program.   I don't think you
Will want to miss this one.   

The information contained in this memo is for information purposes only and is not intended
As a solicitation or an offer to sell any form of securities.

Your Year To Make A Difference

Jim - Moderator

Rules for this call and future calls.  

1) When you enter the call you are to announce who you are.  Please don't expect to be recognized if you

Have a question if you don't. 

2) You must mute your phone except when asking a question.  Use *6 to mute your phone if you don't have

a mute button on your phone.  Using *6 again will UN mute your phone. 

3) Please be courteous and do not talk when someone else is talking. 

4) Once you have asked a question, and have been recognized, please do not ask another question if others

Are still waiting to ask their first question. 

5) Do not expect ask the same question previously asked and answered.  

I hope that you will help us to reach our goal.
My friend Stacie J from Donald Trumps show is going with us back to Africa. her website is www.staciej.com Lets do something good for our people by working together.
 GOD BLESS,
Pastor Lynn
My private cell # is 440-339-6471

New Reply
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: My Friend Stacie J From Donald Trumps Show Has Agreed To go with us to Africa
9/4/2006 7:49:05 PM

Hi Yvonne,

Thats a great quote. It's like  "When the student is ready the teacher appears"

Best,

Marty B

www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
New Reply
+0
Mike Eldred

237 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Quote of the Day!
9/4/2006 7:52:18 PM

Yvonne Hi!,  Oldies are goodies,  man/woman, lol... Opportunity is all around us here LOL...

Hope you Know to take your Suppliments naturally.

http://www.oxywave.com/atbuyit/

The total time working out ways your time with family.
New Reply
+0
Re: Quote of the Day!
9/4/2006 11:27:04 PM
Hello Yvonne and to everyone, http://dj0240602.betteruniverse.com http://www.hithavester.com/referral.asp?ref=jdarryl360
Darryl Derome Jackson
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!