Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mike Eldred

237 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Welcome To The 59th Edition Of The POTW Awards Forum!!!
9/9/2006 5:04:06 PM
Marilyn,, Hello,  It is a pleasant admiration to see you here. YOu are well worthy of the honor. You contribute more then you realize by blessing us all here in adland. I am glad for you and glad to have met someone like you here. Your input and comments are and always have been compassionate, understanding and most of all Honest and welcome..  I hope you never leave us.......
The total time working out ways your time with family.
+0
9/10/2006 10:41:51 AM

Hi Marilyn,

I would like to congratulate you for being chosen the person of the week.

I am proud to be your friend and I am sure all AdlandPro Community is better with such people as you are, our Qeen.

Marilyn, I only want to repeat with you and another your friends: " You have every right to accept the Love & thanks Adlanders are trying to give you.  When you graciously accept our Love and thanks, you give back to us more than you know!"

Be happy!

My best wishes to you

Miroslav Fiala

Miroslav Fiala En101 Learn: http://www.czech.en101.com (English, Spanish, Chinese, Latvian, Rusian, German +) http://czech.en101.biz/media/kids/kidsindex.htm http://www.prague-bonus-card.com a_aid=fc5429b2
+0
Holly Goodyer

171 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/10/2006 7:07:01 PM
Dear Marilyn,
Congratulations on your well deserved recognition as POW.
Really look forward to getting to know you very well in our travels with WOSAT.

Enjoy your week of honour.

Love
Holly
+0
9/10/2006 11:31:09 PM

Oh.. marilyn.. I didn't know you were on top.  Great going.  You've been such an active member here in the community and helped me alot.   I thank you so much for all the help and info you have giving me and so glad you have the honor here today.   You are a star.  Sorry I took so long to post.  You know I'm mostly a weekend person now then I use to be, but I'm still around.  Glad I made it though.  I know you had a very busy week.  And glad it's dying down some.. well.. not all the way.. but some.. LOL.

See ya later

Philena

Don't delete my cookies, They're YUMMY!!
+0
9/15/2006 6:32:58 AM

Hello Marilyn my sweet sweet friend!  :-)

What a POTW ride this was! And I see you still have some posts to answer. lol  Wow!

I'm glad you had such an awesome POTW week, you deserved the recognition.

Sweetie! I'm still in shock about the lastest news of you and Rick. Wow! I wish you the best my friend!

Love Ya!  :-)

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals.

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!