Gendermale
Member SinceThursday, July 07, 2005
Last ActivityWednesday, March 28, 2012
LocationDilbeek, Vlaams-Brabant, Belgium Belgium
Place of Origin
Promote
About Me
About Me
My name is Jef Schelfhout. Basically i am a telcom engineer but i love very much the e-business on the NET !! Actually i am INDEED an e-bizzman with a kind of passion for e-TeLeCoM see several links on my site.. But my favourite sites are indeed D12*12Club and En101 ...and FFi via http://zoro007.myffi.biz/ just check them out and discover it yourself on this e-world ! Let us talk very soon via either Skype id: gundi06 or honor me via a personal visit on our Hot Conference by clicking on the blue icons below-right in my site click on blue HC icon: http://gwhobby.com/jef ...
My Interests
My Interests (4)
Comments (13)
Friends (1123)
Photos (0)
Groups (0)
Events (0)
Forums (20)
Ads (1)
Webpage

»Comments

Sara Gardner Blow - (9/7/2011 8:23:49 PM) : Happy Birthday Jeff!!
Cheryl Maples - (9/6/2011 4:49:49 AM) : Happy Birthday, Jef! Enjoy your special day! Cheryl
Cheryl Maples - (9/6/2010 2:43:02 AM) : Happy Birthday, Jef! Have a great day! Cheryl
Phillip Black - (9/1/2010 1:10:47 AM) : Hi Jef, I understand that you are celebrating a Birthday this week. Just wanted to stop by to Wish You the Happiest Of Birthdays as well as a Wonderful Week. As Always, Thanks for being my Friend here at Adland. Phil
Joelees Wholesale - (2/6/2007 3:25:14 PM) : Hi Jef,
Thank you for your friendship :-) I'm honored to be a member of your adland family God speed my new friend :-) Lee
Moha Nazee - (1/12/2007 12:46:32 PM) : this is such king of engineer i amlooking for
Rev. Richard ONeill - (11/24/2006 4:08:16 PM) : Hey Jef,
I think you need a better picture, your a nice looking man, but your picture doesnt do you justice.
Any way send me info on what you do, in the mean time look at my site also.
www.nocostinformation2u.com
Thanks
Rev. Richard
Tuxuyen Thitruong - (8/11/2006 8:23:50 AM) : In order to establish a specific E-commerce website of Vietnamese, the enterprises have already had the website and considered this was a extra-web for extending more distributed channel of product & supporting the small enterprises to establish a free-website following the path: www.sieuthihangchatluong.com/yourname!
From July 1st 2006. We’ll open the program of popular sales promotion and advantage for 5000 persons & domestic – oversea enterprises for free-registering the logo and product that would be existed at minimum of 20 years, auto-updating to the new product (or news) within editing.
In the period of experiment, Our management board expect all the ideas of persons & enterprises for our website to be more abundant.

@sieuthihangchatluong.com
Janice& Gary Hawkins - (10/27/2005 9:55:12 PM) : Greetings Jef Schelfhout,

Gary and Janice Hawkins just left your website and we found it informative as well as professional so we rated it a 10 out of 10. We also would like to welcome you to the adland community. We wish you great success in all you choose to do, If we can ever be of any assistance please let us know, respectfully, your new friends in Idaho, USA.
Jeanine Creagh - (10/27/2005 10:45:08 AM) : I am sorry but I do not have a microphone. Also my keyboard would not respond to your questions.Thank you for trying.
Jeanine

0/400

See all comments
facebook
Like us on Facebook!