Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Jef Schelfhout
9/28/2005 12:38:01 PM
Hi Jef, Welcome,we are honored to have you as part of adland family.I hope you find adland as enjoyable and helpful as I have.I wish you success in all you do :-) Lee
+0
Jef Schelfhout
10/27/2005 10:45:08 AM
I am sorry but I do not have a microphone. Also my keyboard would not respond to your questions.Thank you for trying. Jeanine
Jeanine
+0
Jef Schelfhout
10/27/2005 9:55:12 PM
Greetings Jef Schelfhout, Gary and Janice Hawkins just left your website and we found it informative as well as professional so we rated it a 10 out of 10. We also would like to welcome you to the adland community. We wish you great success in all you choose to do, If we can ever be of any assistance please let us know, respectfully, your new friends in Idaho, USA.
janice2005
+0
Jef Schelfhout
11/14/2005 3:33:29 PM
Thank you for inviting me to your friendship circle. But at this time, I am unable to join. It is important to me to get this opportunity running on my own talents. Otherwise, I would be glad to share my talents with you. Thank you for thinking of me. Ahui hou, Poni Wolfe
+0
Tuxuyen Thitruong

122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Jef Schelfhout
8/11/2006 8:23:50 AM
In order to establish a specific E-commerce website of Vietnamese, the enterprises have already had the website and considered this was a extra-web for extending more distributed channel of product & supporting the small enterprises to establish a free-website following the path: www.sieuthihangchatluong.com/yourname! From July 1st 2006. We’ll open the program of popular sales promotion and advantage for 5000 persons & domestic – oversea enterprises for free-registering the logo and product that would be existed at minimum of 20 years, auto-updating to the new product (or news) within editing. In the period of experiment, Our management board expect all the ideas of persons & enterprises for our website to be more abundant. @sieuthihangchatluong.com
INTRODUCTION www.sieuthihangchatluong.com In order to establish a specific E-commerce website of Vietnamese, the enterprises have already had the website and considered this was a extra-web for extending more distributed channel of product & supporting
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!