Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLAND'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** # 38
9/6/2006 6:27:21 AM
Hello there Barb,

Thanks for your good wishes - it is great to have a new friend.   I look forward to getting to know you more.

Here's a pair of  angels for you.

Saludos
Jenny

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/6/2006 6:29:46 AM
Hello there Barb,

Thanks for your good wishes.  It's good to have new friend - I look forward to getting to know you.

Saludos
Jenny
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/6/2006 6:33:11 AM
Hi Donna,

You're the one who is the Fabulous one this Week!!  Thanks very much for your lovely message.

Love
Jenny

+0
9/6/2006 7:16:16 AM
Hi Jenny Stewart, Got here at last, using the cut and paste technique. Lol! It is absolutely wonderful to see you being paraded as an example of a successful networker. Not only that. The response from members putting links to your site is amazing. You deserve the animated applause and some! Can I now move you to page.1 on the Hawaii site? You can find it my clicking on My Local Gazette. Meanwhile I also thank you for being a stalwart member of our forum at thendt Network. Have an absolutely wonderful week. My thanks to the wonderful team for selecting you for this honour! Warmest regards, Peter - aka The Old Duck(ling)
Network Your Way to Success. It's Fun! http://www.thenorthdevontimes.co.uk - You can have one or more!
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/6/2006 10:55:15 AM
Hi, Jenny, Reporting as ordered! Like Peter, I could not get either of the links to connect - they both took me to Michaels parade! Never mind - I have sneaked in the back way. I have no glowing. glitzy, flashing, multi-coloured favours for you - just a strong admiration and a sincere wish for your continuing success and health. Best wishes Arthur
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!