268 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Is THIS you?
8/28/2006 6:55:37 PM

Thank you Kathleen,

I did vote. Have a blessed day!

Marion K

Help Feed America's Hungriest Children

Across the US, America's most vulnerable children are desperately in need of food. But you can help save and change their lives. Just $5 today will help Feed The Children deliver 35 lbs. of food – free of charge. That's enough good food to help feed a desperately hungry American family for an entire week!

No child should go hungry here in the land of plenty. Help us turn the tide for hungry children!

Every $5 you give will help rush desperately needed food to a hungry child:

• $15 provides 105 lbs. of food to hungry children.
  • $25 rushes 175 lbs. of food to boys and girls.
  • $50 delivers 350 lbs. of food to hungry children!
Help Now: Please select (click on) how many pounds of food you want to help deliver:
105 lbs. for a gift of $15 » 350 lbs. for a gift of $50 » 525 lbs. for a gift of $75 »
Or choose another gift amount »

United Spinal Association

Expanding Opportunities for People with Spinal Cord Disabilities for Over 60 Years

United Spinal Association was founded in 1946 by veterans with spinal cord injuries to help enable members, as well as others with disabilities, to lead full and productive lives.Tennis Player

Approximately 700,000 Americans have disabilities related to the spinal cord including spinal cord injuries, multiple sclerosis, polio, spina bifida, and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (Lou Gehrig’s disease).

The road back to a full and productive life has been charted and paved by United Spinal Association. We have been committed to enhancing the lives of individuals with spinal cord disabilities through our various outreach activities, services and programs. United Spinal Association’s membership is free and open to all these individuals

Donate

Donate image of a boy in a wheelchair giving a man in a wheelchair "high five" Ways To Donate
Give A Gift Online
Regular Recurring Online
Memorial & Tribute Online
By Mail or Telephone
Gifts of Securities
Electronic Transfer of Funds
Planned Giving
Donate Your Unwanted Vehicle
Get A United Spinal Credit Card

Marion Kelly

Please Visit my website. Use the scroll arrow to see info on left.

http://snipurl.com/uuzh

Internet marketing Helping people make money Online shopping mall At-home-businesses Making God the head of my life
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/29/2006 8:40:36 AM
Thanks for voting and posting to my forum, Marion!  I know you're also a very active member of our community.
New Reply
+0
Mike Eldred

237 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/29/2006 7:19:07 PM
Hi  Kathleen.  Thanks for he reminder;; I did it.
The total time working out ways your time with family.
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2006 7:42:20 AM
Thanks, Mike!  Also thank you for visiting my forum!
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!