Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Study First
8/27/2006 4:24:54 PM
Study from people that are doing great & can help you understand - How your business work - Lots of people are trying to sell & get you to join - BUT DID NOT - STUDY & DO ANY HOMEWORK- YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CAN, (MAKE IT HAPPEN) BUT WE DO NEED HELP) GOOD HELP --- I, FOUND I.M.C. AND IT IS WORKING FOR ME - FIND WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU- AND STUDY IT - AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK NETWORKING AS ONE + 1 AND U. == KEEP ON MOVING - YOUR STAR WILL GET BRIGHTER
+0
Marie Gervacio

77 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Study First
8/27/2006 5:09:11 PM
Hi LeRonald,

Thank you for posting.

You are so right. Study and learn from those who have been successful in the field you wish to be successful. Surround yourself with a network of like minded people. This is so important to success because everyone has an "opinion" about "everything". Many of our family and friends, even, can be "so called experts" that tell us something won't work - beware.

1.LEARNING from those with character whom you admire and have proven techniques.
2.ACTING on what you learn (DON'T JUST ADMIRE CHARACTER IN OTHERS USE WHAT YOU LEARN TO SHOW YOUR CHARACTER)
EMPOWERING others with the information you learn (This can be as easy as living a life of example just as those you first admired)

One can learn the right tools and methods, surround themselves with success and yet not be successful - why?

Because character requires that one ACTS on their passion and purpose. With the onslaught of FREE information --- (and lots of that free information and tools is super) it should be easy to succeed. It requires not just acting on it for a couple days or till the "next hot deal" comes along.  It requires a plan of action and acting on that plan till the job is done. For Thomas Edison and his "Dream Team" it took over 1000 tries. I admire that character!

Marie Gervacio Your Personal Success Coach
Health & Wealth: http://www.mynsp.com/shineyourstar
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!