Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rose Smith

194 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
How the PWS Powerline message is hurting the company
8/27/2006 3:20:40 AM
Okay. First let me say I am a member of Pro Wealth Solutions, and I've been able to successfully recruit enough paid members that my membership is free. Yet I am still frustrated with the language being used on the primary recruitment page and the powerline message series because the language is misleading. Each week I must explain to my enrollees the science of the powerline message and the reality of their responsibilities within the system. It is unfair that PWS communicates such enormous numbers to potential members then leaves them disappointed and frustrated at the numbers that truly fall into their personal matrices. I am beginning to ask myself why I remain with PWS. I would love to hear from folks who have the PWS or PBP experience under their belts. Let's talk about this powerline thing: Is it good? Is it bad? How would you have handled growing this company differently? Will you be staying with the company, or have you (like one of my downline) decided to cut your losses? Speak out. Let's figure out whether this PWS marketing system is actually a bait and switch machine. This is not a forum for me alone. Maybe we can brainstorm a better way so that one of us creates a true and ethical promotional vehicle at some point in the future. Speak up. Speak out. Let's talk. Rose
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: How the PWS Powerline message is hurting the company
8/27/2006 7:51:29 AM

Hi Rose,

I too am a member of PWS. I signed up under a friend of mine from the UK a couple weeks ago. However, in being the skeptic that I am about these programs I have not upgraded or invited anyone else to look at it. Have been waiting to see what transpired. Now, here is the one "red flag" you have brought up. I'll be hanging around to see what comes about from your post.

Thanks for being honest and bringing this up. I hope you find answers.
Your friend,
Angela

Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
8/28/2006 3:16:22 AM

Hello my friend,I am a member of PWS also and understand that in order get paid faster you must share this info with at least three people that upgrade.I have been paid and have more money comning this week,tell the people you invite don't wait get three rightaway.This is a good system but you need to work!!!

I'm working this system to  http://tinyurl.com/ha6vj

+0
Rose Smith

194 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/28/2006 11:32:03 PM
OH! JIMMY! You probably cannot lose with SuccessSynergySystems! Congratulations on a terrific choice. I have been on the fence with my PAS and Coastal recruiters for weeks while looking for a way to replace my full-time income. SSS certainly seemed attractive to me. If you had reached me first, I would have snapped it up, no doubt. Great success to you! You seem to be ready to forge a future for yourself, and I wish you GREAT SUCCESS! Rose
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!