Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
The 27 Fundamental Beliefs of My Church
8/27/2006 1:13:44 AM

I have been wanting to share this information for some time, and feel that due to circumstances and world events, that now is better than later. I will break this forum into 27 different parts, and your input will be welcome on each one. Thanks in advance for your support:)

Belief Number One: Seventh-day Adventists accept the Bible as their only creed and hold certain fundamental beliefs to be the teaching of the Holy Scriptures. These beliefs, as set forth here, constitute the church's understanding and expression of the teaching of Scripture. Revision of these statements may be expected at a General Conference session when the church is led by the Holy Spirit to a fuller understanding of Bible truth or finds better language in which to express the teachings of God's Holy Word. 

If at any time should someone desire bible studies, I will be happy to assist. 

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The 27 Fundamental Beliefs of My Church
8/27/2006 1:27:55 AM

Hello James, Well you have picked a hot topic here, this will be interesting to see how this transpires. As you say these are your beliefs. Ill be back to see how this goes and add some later, its late now, best wishes to you my friend. http://kathy/simikathy.com  

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2006 1:36:42 AM
Good to hear from you Kathy! How are things going with you?
+0
8/27/2006 1:38:44 AM

Thanks for the invitation.  I will hold my comments until we get into the specific "fundamental beliefs".  Should be an interesting discussion.

God BLess,

Clay

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2006 1:41:21 AM
Hi Clay, thanks for responding. I can hardly wait!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!