Menu

Promote
Mike Eldred

237 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
What are your health issues? You can do something about them.
8/26/2006 11:13:59 PM

Hello kathleen, Thanks for this opportunity.

I feel so strongly that everyone here can gain great benefits from what I'm about to tell all of you. This is a 30 yr old cmpany so they been here a long time. I want to ask everyone here a few questions.

What are your health issues, and ailments?

How long have you been copeing with them?

How much have you already spent on prescriptions and doctor visits?

How many times have you thought how much longer do you have to put up with it?

Do you suffer from::

Degenerative arthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Chronic back pain, Chronic headaches ,Muscle pain and inflammation, Fibromyalgia, Tendonitis ,Carpal Tunnel Syndrome ,TMJ Post-traumatic pain and inflammation Allergies Heartburn and GERDels Depression ,Osteoarthritis ,Liver disease, Migraine headaches, Over weight, Vertigo Alzheimer's Cancer, Poor teeth and gums, Asthma, Do you get Common cold, Fatique, Abdominal pains ,Cramps, Difficulties concentrating Emphysema and chronic bronchitis

Now are you ready to learn why I ask you all this?

For the most part its' because I want you to know you can do better with what you have..

A.) Your body has run low on its natural resources. The older you get the less resources it has, it stops produceing the neccessary natural chemistry to maintain your wellbeing.

B.) You have gone to get help but at the state your body is in it will take longer for those unnatural prescriptions to really help you. Your body does not brake down those capsules and pills your useing, Thus wasteing your money and time.

C.) Your doctors are not telling you what your body needs to hear.

D.) If you take meds that go through your system and liver it does not help you as you might think. Your body does not obsorbe what it needs anymore.

Now if I tell you that you can really help your body at the cellular level while enjoying better health and feel good instead of copeing with your issues would you Make a change and listen to a couple of other doctors::

Dr. DD - Palm Coast, FL

I have been a Holistic Health consultant for thirty years and I have recommended various dietary supplements. After witnessing the broad-spectrum health and healing benefits of these products, I now recommend it to everyone who is serious about taking care of their health. In my view, feeding one's cells by daily ingestion of these products enhances mental, physical, and spiritual health. Healthy cells will create healthy tissues, organs, and systems of the body; therefore, This should be the foundation of everyone's daily nutritional program."

DR. C. Licensed Acupuncturist

"The product has helped clear up my skin and I have more energy, more endurance on the Stairmaster. I noticed results within three days.

DENNIS, Nurse and Graduate Student

"Before talking this, I was frequently needing naps. The product has given me more physical endurance and mental clarity. I need less sleep. My detox reactions consisted of cold-like symptoms, my lymph glands swelled slightly. This lasted for 3-7 days."

DR. H., M.D.

In my estimation, the biggest magic bullet that I have come across in my career. The single item that can do more things than any other single item that I have been exposed to in 30 years of practice. What does it do? And what is it? It is a combination of a myriad number of elements, as they exist in nature, some from the sea, some from the earth. Those elements have been put together in such a way and combined with ingredients of such a nature, that they somehow have the potential for life as the Creator put into these materials to generate life and make creations we all enjoy. When these materials are taken, my impression is - my opinion is that it provides a broad spectrum of highly energized elements that are available to the body to do with what it will, what it needs, in order to catalyze its own reactions, to make things happen in the body that were not happening as well as they should have been. The body is built to operate normally; if it isn't, something is interfering with that and it is not something that falls out of the sky and turns into a disease label. It is an internal malfunction that has to ultimately be faced.

"This bottle contains many of the elements that are necessary for the construction of life. The way they are put together makes them accessible as highly charged bullets of chemistry. Things start to happen within the body that were better than before you took this. When those reactions start working, the functions of the body, it escalates its performance to correct its own problems, whatever they may be. This stuff is Dynamite! Drop by drop. Pearls of great wisdom for this body. Because they are so potent, so energized, they can be used with other things. They can be used to potentiate any other substance you take, especially nutrients, to give you maximum potential and benefit out of everything, you take." "I couldn't believe, and I still don't believe, that it works, as well as it does, But it does! Power, absolute power!"  

VM - Bedford, TX

"In late September, 1999, we began using your product. By this time my mother-in-law was in the later stages of Alzheimer's disease. She had been on the pharmaceutical medication Cognex, but had to be taken off of it because of side effects. She had then been on Aricept since February, but no matter what the doctor could give her, she was lethargic and unresponsive. She wouldn't feed herself, and slumped on the couch all day sleeping.

When we started her on your product, there was a dramatic change. Not only was she awake more, noticing what was going on around her - and talking again - but also she became more vigorous, and began walking with some energy. It is wonderful to have her "present" again."

There are several products just in the line of Nutrition. These are all made from one single formula as the main base or foundation. This foundation is specificlly formulated and can be added with powerfull healing agents that are already within your bodies chemistry. By useing any one of these, as you choice by your needs and the discription given I believe you will expieriance a great benefit.. Contained in this formula are "Aerobic" proteins, 17 amino acids, 34 enzymes, 78 major and trace elements, deuterons, electrolytes, and dissolved oxygen.

If I have at least interested you to learn more then please visit the reports in the Documentation link within the site on the right of the page. There it reports in acrobat file. You can read and LEARN these secrets. They even suggest useing these products in your watering applications for your PETS and PLANTS. Also be sure to read into the product testing and results.

I trully hope you are a interested as i am in shareing this information and bettering your health. Please visit; 

http://www.oxywave.com/cgi-bin/d.cgi/atbuyit/product_test.htm  

There is no cetchs to this, no obligations  and no fees for anything if you join the family. Also if you become a member there is more benefits then just to your health, your earning potential to. But foremost you get better health LOL..

Thank you your friend Michael:

http://www.ourpowerforcedmatrix.com/enrollment.php?UID=63609 

The total time working out ways your time with family.
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What are your health issues? You can do something about them.
8/27/2006 1:49:56 PM
Hi Mike, you're welcome!  I figured advertising forums are some of the most-visited, and I was right.
New Reply
+0