Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
my first weeks as a member
8/26/2006 8:09:01 AM

thank you so much for inviting me to be your friend.  You are right you can never have too many..........got to send my first birthday wish today to Marilyn.........here at adlandpro.........

I have been spending my down time from working during the day..working part-time as a LPN and full-time in our business..(Pour Boiz Tattooz and Body Piercing) as a full body piercer;

trying to weed thru the great offers....and the scams.....building my friendship lines........and watching my granddaughter grow..........

So many offers to choose from........so many scams.........free advertising..........paid for advertising.............

So many downloads to make money...........so many steps to go thru......

I have been checking out the new search engine............sounds like a business you may want to be a part of...............let me know if you think it's worth it, you all have been doing this longer than me.........check it out at......

http://www.bigdaddypays.com/magbreeze

It's on it's way to becoming.......Yahoo.....Goodle...........get in on it, now........

TO YOU ALL...........

Just for fun,information and to get to know me better...

if any of you have spare time .........you can check out our personal website for our business-tattoooing and body piercing......at

http://www.pourboiztattoozandbodypiercing.com

the art my husband puts out is phenomenal........."fine lines make classic designs"............

thanks for you patience for waitng on my response to your invitation............

there is so much to try to fit in a small amount of free time...........till I can do this full time..............

Great getting to know all of you.........and I promise to check out all the offers you have been sending my way.................

Have a great day, week..........and a safe Labor Day Weekend............

Magnolia Breeze

Magbreeze
+0