Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ADVERTISEMENT SOURCES FOR OPFM $7.00 MIRACLE
9/3/2006 7:42:50 PM

Hi Gali, On this forum, I have a thread that you are most welcome to post any of your suggested sites for all to view. Thats what it is all about!!! Good Marketers want to spread thier good success referals. They are always welcome on My forum.

Peace,, Sharon

+0
9/6/2006 1:59:51 PM
Hi Sharon and Everyone,

Have you heard of Mega Traffic.Us? A great program that you can create a campaign, set credits for that campaign and send out. Get credits for reading and surfing. Even get a free digital business card that's awesome. They offer a safelist for upgraders and a bunch of benefits. Click Here to view and or join Free!
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/6/2006 2:03:44 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSS!!! Go Vote for CARL H for P O T W ! http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/452067/ShowThread.aspx Linda (one of his many TEAM Leaders and Guardian! )
+0
9/6/2006 2:13:39 PM
Hi Sharon and Our $7.00 Miracle Matrix Team,

Here's a great tip that I have discover and you can use this for any type of marketing. Guess what? It's free of course. lol I'm surprised my browser hasn't exploded. hehehe.

Ok open your browser and do a search for example if your selling a vitamin, do a search vitamin classified ads, see what you get. Another is self help audio classified ads, another is matrix classified ads. You see put any keyword and then the word classified ads, this will bring your product, service or whatever program to targeted potential buyers or members to your online business. Try it out to post your ad to people that are seeking opportunity and your products and services. You can play around the words using synomymns of the keyword. Good luck and much success.
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/6/2006 5:31:42 PM

Uplinegal, You are welcome to post anything that works here....;-) Thank you for your efforts. Everyone here is Loving it!!

Peace,,, Sharon

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!