Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
To me success can only be achieved through repeated failure...
5/28/2005 11:15:49 AM
"To me success can only be achieved through repeated failure and introspection. In fact, success represents 1% of your work that results from the 99% that is called failure." – Soichiro Honda, Founder, Honda Corporation
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Re: To me success can only be achieved through repeated failure...
5/28/2005 1:05:13 PM
How true that statement is! Thanks for that Bogdan.
+0
5/28/2005 9:04:04 PM
"To me success can only be achieved through repeated failure and introspection. True as they say: “If you don’t SUCCEED at FIRST then TRY TRY AGAIN.” BUT you could SUCCEED after the FIRST TRY as you will now have had that experience as they say: “Learn by your experience don’t make the same mistake twice.” Analyse your mistakes and LOOK WITHIN and examine your thoughts impressions and feelings. There is a painting: •Of Christ standing before a door, knocking and waiting to enter. •But there is no door handle to open it. •It can only be opened from within. For success wise men have said it is essential to “Know yourself.” In fact, success represents 1% of your work that results from the 99% that is called failure." BUT surveys have shown over the past decade that: •Only 10% of all people are truly seeking success. •The other 90% are searching for the right to fail. •They are not willing to go after success as it requires too much effort. •People do not fail because they lack education, knowledge, or talent. •They fail mainly because of what they do not do. FAILURE: •If you think you are going to FAIL, don’t start your goal as you will certainly FAIL. •Be positive think you are going to WIN, and you will WIN. •Napoleon said impossible is only used in the dictionary of fools. SUCCESS is WON ONLY by planning, persistence and determination. *******************************************# My Website : http://englishwww.en101.com My Email : weben101@yahoo.com "Ferrari" Flash Presentation: My Website : http://www.movie.ws/1abiz/show *******************************************#
+0
6/1/2005 4:23:27 PM
I do not agree that success can ONLY be achieved through repeated failure. However. I so agree that introspection through repeated failure is one way of achieving success;Thomas Alva Edison proved this with the invention of the Electric Light Bulb. There are many other ways in which success could be achieved;for example,indepth planning, a sound knowledge of the subject matter, etc. Rudolph
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!